Long Island guys ????

-
Chris whats up sounds like a nice car .
Fridaynight at bellmore, saturday at crooked hill rd 1/4 mile south of the lie at walmart shopping center "aka" commack
It has been full the last two weeks the weather has been good. be there or be square brother forget about baldhill too many ricers there my 2 cents.

thanks man, i'm going to try to make it out to at least some of those... if you see a brown, tubbed out 1971 duster with a 440 and dual hood scoops that's me! come say hello :-D

Sure, name the day and give up the address, we'll be there.

Im assuming you are talking about summerfest. I might be there if im not working on my car in the next town over right off of montauk hwy.

Any place out in your area where I can get 112 gas?? If so, I can make some of these trips out.

The guy that resored my Dart built a 496" stroked 440 that only runs on race fuel. It's a ***** trying to travel too far away form the garage and those nice 55 gallon drums.

Now if I could fill up out there somewhere for the trip back home I could makeit

There is a gas station near SmithHaven Mall on Middle Country Road, I think he sells CAM2.

Any place out in your area where I can get 112 gas?? If so, I can make some of these trips out.

The guy that resored my Dart built a 496" stroked 440 that only runs on race fuel. It's a ***** trying to travel too far away form the garage and those nice 55 gallon drums.

Now if I could fill up out there somewhere for the trip back home I could makeit

There is a station on Ocean Ave (Exit 17S on Southern state) that sells Cam 2

Glad I don't have that problem with my 9-1 comp. 498:munky2: !!!LOL

There is a couple of stations (both right of s.s. parkway)that sell it out of the pump plus 2 s.k. speed shops that sell it in 5 gal + 20 gal cans !
Tim

Behind Tri County flee market Tonight is a real good hang out,lots of Mopars show up.. 77-9 pm is prime time !!
It's in levitown on hempstead Turnpike

There is a gas station near SmithHaven Mall on Middle Country Road, I think he sells CAM2.

They did advertise it, but failed to produce any to be sold. Gas station is the "USA" on the North side on Rt. 25 East of the mall.

-
Back