Look who's back!!... Again... lol

-

dartgirl66

Reaction score
Hey guys!!! I know I fell off the face of the earth again for a while.. But guess what?! I got this nursing school thing nipped in the butt! I took my last test today so its just a waiting game until graduation on the 23rd of this month!
But here's what y'all really want to hear about (lol)... The Dart has still been just sitting. I know that may disappoint a lot of you, but just know, I haven't liked it either. She's being taken care of tho... I plan on getting her out this weekend and fixing this ongoing charging issue, and my intentions are to have her going for the last day of class. I've talked about my car all year, and regardless whether she is in tip top shape and show quality (YET), I still wanna show her off. But anyways... as soon as I graduate and find a job, she'll head to the shop to get started on. Its been a long 9 years of waiting, but I'm ready to really get started!
But anyways. Sorry for buggin y'all.. I'm gonna hop off of here, get ready, and go celebrate this whole, not having anymore tests thing... (this is a big deal considering there were times we had 8 a week)
I'll keep y'all updated!!

-Wendy :)

Welcome back

Good going on the nurse school

That reminds me I haven't checked my myspace account in awhile.

Sorry for buggin y'all :stop::stop:
We sure have missed ya here girl, I understand the time you have been putting in on the nursing school thing, my son has been doing test's for ever it seem's but getting closer to getting it dun
Have a cold one for me and go out and enjoy:cheers: I know I would:-D

So good to see ya on here again :cheers::cheers:

Welcome back Wendy and congratulations to you! That is quite the accomplishment and looks like you are heading in a great direction. I feel that very soon, you will have the Dart running well and you will be enjoying every minute of it. Go relax and enjoy your down time.

Thanks guys! :) I mean I'm not gonna be done with school. I'll just be an LPN, but I don't plan on stopping until I have my Doctorates and I'm a CRNA putting ppl to sleep.. We'll see tho.. lol You guys never fail to make me feel special upon my return to civilization! :D

MeMike.. Hows that Boxer of yours???!!

Congrats on the school stuff!!!

I'll be applying for pharmacy school soon so I completly understand how it ties up your time!

Awesome!!

Thanks guys! :) I mean I'm not gonna be done with school. I'll just be an LPN, but I don't plan on stopping until I have my Doctorates and I'm a CRNA putting ppl to sleep.. We'll see tho.. lol You guys never fail to make me feel special upon my return to civilization! :D

He is doing great and keeping me on my toes as you most likely know :-D
Thank you for asking, he is 7 month old know and sweet as a bunny :-D
Sometimes :-D:-D 58 lbs know

Tim Morlin Visit 7 22 2010 014.jpg

Your fabo family cares. We are glad to hear from you and congrats on school.

Congratulations on school young lady. It's good to see you posting again in that pink text.:-D Keep the posts comin.8)

Congrats to you and glad to hear from you again. All that hard work will pay in the long run. toolman

Hey! Welcome back! It is good to hear from you. That is great on the LPN nursing stuff!! Keep going you'll get there!! You are doing a fantastic!, I need to get my butt in school!!

Nothing wrong with having to adjust your priorities in order to focus on the important task at hand. There's lots of time in life for playing, contrary to what I thought when I was young..e..r. And putting in the extra effort now will allow you even more playtime later on, when you not only want it - you need it :)

Congratulations on graduating,

Grant

congrats, my sis just graudated from nursing school this spring and is just deciding on which of the 5 jobs she applied for to take. She said there are bonuses and basically can work on any type of nursing you want. Good luck!

Congratulations on reaching a big milestone. Nursing school is very, very difficult. I read someplace that large numbers of nurses are reaching retirement age so there is a serious shortage. And I hope you don't mind me saying that your smile will brighten your patients' day.

I know where you are coming from.My Wife is a RN and is still going to school and working...she's going to be a nurse practitioner.
I have to commend you ladies and gentlemen that can put up with nursing school, it's an unbelievable undertaking and crazy how much work they pile on you.
Wrtiting papers, research, more papers, online classes, in school classes, dealing with political motivated teachers who give bad grades if your political opinion does not match theirs, working on teams with slackers on projects, working at the hospital, doctors office, etc...it never ends.
If my Wife has 15 minutes to herself to let her hair down and relax, it's a major miracle but she is still top of her class and works really hard at it.
One thing I can say is that I learned a heck of alot about nursing just listening to her online video's, helping her study, proofreading her reports, and listening to her stories, usually at the dinner table when it's the only time we can talk, and the subject always kills my appetite especially when she comes home from a 12 hour ER shift.
I told her she should just step up to the plate and become a doctor, but she say's not with the government healthcare scare that is going to force alot of doctors out of the practice making nurse practitioners in much more demand.
Keep it up, I commend you as I know what you are going through.

The dart looks great but definitely can understand why it's on the backburner.

WENDY!!!!!!!!! :-D I was just wondering how you were doing the other day. Congrats on the near-end of all that hard work. Keep in touch girl.

Congrats! Nursing is a great career. My wife loves it and does very well. Good luck with the Dart but don't forget to start saving some of that money from your job when you get one.

Let me tell ya something there, don't stop your education. While a LPN makes OK money and a RN makes better money, speccailized RN's do better and so on up the ladder, keep on going!

Theres no such thing as enuff money!!!!!!!!!!!!

OR ever having enuff ed!

You go gettem! Fix the car when you can and enjoy it for now. Greasy hands in someones body isn't a good mix. Your time for car fun is limited, so enjoy it when you can.

Congrads and best of luck.
Also, don't worry, we'll be here when you get back. ;)

Wow...I graduated High School in ol' PB...go Mules!..:) Course that was in 74. I still get up there about twice a year. My family lives down around the 'Call of the Wild'...it's a little wilder these days. Congrats and Good luck with your career.
Nice car too.

Wow...I graduated High School in ol' PB...go Mules!..:) Course that was in 74. I still get up there about twice a year. My family lives down around the 'Call of the Wild'...it's a little wilder these days. Congrats and Good luck with your career.
Nice car too.

Lol.. I live in Stringtown, so I'm just up the road.. :) Thanks!

Thanks everybody.. I really appreciate all the feedback y'all have given me! I completely agree that you should never stop learning. I plan on continuing until I get my doctorates but I just may hafta take a break for a bit.. You will never know everything... As for the grease and bodys.. It couldn't be as bad as what some ppl put in their body, and it might actually do some ppl some good.. lol.. But I'm definately NOT going to be the one to experiment with that.. Lol..

-Wendy

Sounds like you really have a good head on your shoulders. Congrats and good luck on your future endeavors. Good luck with your car!!! She's going to be a real beauty when she's done.

-
Back