Look who's back!!... Again... lol

-
That actually live on Hwy 160 going towards Doniphan from 67. If you know where the new big transfer plant is on 160 they are on the right just before that. Big Plantation type of home. They've been there for a long time. Who knows you may even know them.
I actually bought my 65 Dart there many years ago, it use to set on the showroom floor of Jackson Dodge. Harold Jackson had it restored.

That actually live on Hwy 160 going towards Doniphan from 67. If you know where the new big transfer plant is on 160 they are on the right just before that. Big Plantation type of home. They've been there for a long time. Who knows you may even know them.
I actually bought my 65 Dart there many years ago, it use to set on the showroom floor of Jackson Dodge. Harold Jackson had it restored.

That is awesome.. I'll hafta look for it when I drive by there in a little bit. I actually just got back from the river, but I'm going back down there to stay with my boyfriend for the nite.. My cousin was the project manager over that transfer plant when they built it! lol I don't think I know them, don't know too many ppl from that area.. ;)

I love floating the Current River. I usually go there when I'm in town.

The same here, But I enjoy fishing for them small mouth Brownies when I went there back in the day :clock:

My brother has a river runner boat and boy is it a 'blast' to haul down the river. That darn river is freezing even in the summer.

My brother has a river runner boat and boy is it a 'blast' to haul down the river. That darn river is freezing even in the summer.

As hot as its been here lately, it don't even phase ya. My friends have a Shoal Runner, nothing like going 70mph on the water when noone else is around. I love that river.. we've went 47 days now without any rain..

yeah they have been complaining about the no rain thing for a while. My brother goes nuts on fireworks...him and his grandson's love 'em...and mom was a little worried. But they didn't burn anything down. And here in Texas we are getting another flash flood. Hope to send some your way. Amazingly you still have mosquitos.

Well guys.. today was my last day!!! There are no words to even describe how happy I am.. =D The hard part is over, now the waiting game til graduation next Friday then its Nurse Wendy!!! lol Btw already got a job! Start the Monday following graduation.. the 26th :)

Dg66 i remember your issuses on your car, i replied a couple of times and was just thinking what ever happened to you and the prob. Congrats on the accomplishments hope to see you around here again.

Buddy is still growing and doing great!!!! Wow your pm this morning made my day Dartgirl66 :glasses7::cheers:
It's great to hear all the great news this morning :cheers:

Attachments

• Picture 222 109.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 123
Nice!! to see someone besides "old guys" on here!!
:protest: I resemble that remark :protest::protest: lmao and true :D

It's okay Wendy, I'll kick him for ya. :-D

Glad to see you back!

It sure made my morning to hear from her Leanna :glasses7:
Wendy has some great news she shared with me and I hope she jumps back in and shares it with everyone :cheers: I like Wendy and all the ladies here that share our need to keep these great A bodies on the road :thumblef:
she has finished her nursing schooling :thumblef:

congratulations on finishing the program I wish I could say the same I just started school :/

-
Back