looking for 413/440

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slippery440 has two runners from motorhomes under the for sale section. Both 440s. He's in Penn Yann. It's a drive, but not as far as Maine.

I also have a 440 out of a mobile home - 1976 with 46,000 miles * I'm asking $650.00 you pickup * I'm located in Poughkeepsie NY 12601 * There's a guy local says he want's it - he heard it run before I pulled it - but haven't seen any money yet * He snoozes - he looses.

i have one that was run one seson one of my buck up motors.would like 1800 for it.needs dist.water pump&carb good strong motor .

Save up a few more $$ and give me a call. Stored inside, never installed or run. Prof. rebuilt 69 steel crank 440, new eddy intake, 6qt. pan, HV oil pump. +.030, balanced, new waterpump installed. WITH fully rebuilt 69 727, shift kit, new valvebody (standard pattern). $4300 for both. In central NJ.

p1010001.JPG

BTW: Machine shop work with parts over $3000 on the motor only.
NOT including intake, waterpump, MP oil pan / PU.

$4300 for both, ready to install is a very good price.

good buy may be right ,,but not in my budget for this car ... the state of NY wants to tax the air that we breathe to keep NYC afloat .....I'm selling a 85 Monte SS for $8k to finance this ...including the cost of the car leaves me about $4k for everything else... doesn't go that far .. just trying to keep all the balls in the air and have some fun in retirement guys..thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back