Loosing Faith.

-

64drtGt

Slant Six Lunatic
Reaction score
Having watched the following video I have completely lost the little faith I had in my fellow drivers on the road. There were a few of those that would have easily been avoidable to begin with and several that could have been saved mid wreck if the drivers could actually drive, and that last video I would have ran that guy down and beat the **** out of him while the driver was stupid for passing uphill the other guy deserves a good beating for what he did. Which reminds me if somone ever does that to be I'm just going to tap the brakes and pit them......
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c429R3KCoqQ&feature=g-vrec"]Car Crash Compilation 2012 (22) - YouTube[/ame]

Makes me wish they made an ABS retrofit kit for Abodies.

The problem is that its so easy for any idiot to get a drivers license. I nearly died last month when some F-tard ran me down on the highway. Jerk never looked, just changed lanes. My motorcycle is a total loss and i have 4 broken ribs. Seriously how hard is it to look before you change lanes?

The problem is that its so easy for any idiot to get a drivers license. I nearly died last month when some F-tard ran me down on the highway. Jerk never looked, just changed lanes. My motorcycle is a total loss and i have 4 broken ribs. Seriously how hard is it to look before you change lanes?
Yeah those new car have that blind spot detectors, too bad it didn't detect you. Hope you get better soon (and sue the unholy F*** out of em :twisted:).

WTF was that last one all about?? Looks to me like the "camera guy" (is that a cop??) was the one causin all the trouble.

it seemed to me to be all in foreign countries... russia maybe? even though it happens everywhere...

Moral of the video: "Don't drive in Europe".

Did you notice that no one seemed to stop to help anyone?

Why do all these people have GoPros in their cars on the way to work?

They are all from overseas for sure. I just cant understand why they have cameras in the cars.....

In thier mind, they think that they are so important that they must document and share thier own personal drama.

Why do all these people have GoPros in their cars on the way to work?

They are all from overseas for sure. I just cant understand why they have cameras in the cars.....

Just today, I was in the right lane on a 4 lane road. A lady in the left lane had stopped about 25 feet from the intersection on a well traveled road, and was motioning a pedestrian to cros in front of her. She had no stop sign and there was no cross walk. As I approached at 35 MPH, I could barely make out what she was doing, and that the path and speed of the pedestrian would put him right in front of me when I passed the other car, and could tell that he could not see me because his view was obstructed by her car.

I had to stop much sooner than I was comfortable with, and as soon as the pedestrian was clear of me, and I had resumed moving forward, the lady in the first car darted into my lane, and I had to stop short again.

When we finally reached the intersection, I looked over with a menacing glance, and could see she was tapping on some kind of electronic device.

This person endangered me twice and almost caused the death of another party, all in the span of about 45 seconds. WTF??? COME ON!!!

Watched a woman go over lines 5 times while writing on a tablet with the same hand steering the car.
I blows my mind when people come out a turn and you can tell they have no idea which way the front wheels are pointed.

My wife always says "Whitelight yourself" when I go out and get in my car.
I tell her to whitelight the people doing stupid **** and in my way:D

Just today, I was in the right lane on a 4 lane road. A lady in the left lane had stopped about 25 feet from the intersection on a well traveled road, and was motioning a pedestrian to cros in front of her. She had no stop sign and there was no cross walk. As I approached at 35 MPH, I could barely make out what she was doing, and that the path and speed of the pedestrian would put him right in front of me when I passed the other car, and could tell that he could not see me because his view was obstructed by her car.

I had to stop much sooner than I was comfortable with, and as soon as the pedestrian was clear of me, and I had resumed moving forward, the lady in the first car darted into my lane, and I had to stop short again.

When we finally reached the intersection, I looked over with a menacing glance, and could see she was tapping on some kind of electronic device.

This person endangered me twice and almost caused the death of another party, all in the span of about 45 seconds. WTF??? COME ON!!!

I drive all over southern new england every day,....friggin scary,...My wife refuses to drive I-95,...says see doesn't want to die out there,.....(whisper)I see stupid people, they're all around me(whisper),...since when did turn signals become an option???

Yeah those new car have that blind spot detectors, too bad it didn't detect you. Hope you get better soon (and sue the unholy F*** out of em :twisted:).

If I remember right, the other guy didn't even stop. Makes it hard to sue.

The hard decision if I was following in a situation like that would be whether to stop and help the biker or run the other guy down and whoop him good. I'm sure I'd stop to help, but there is that part of me that would really want to beat the other guy

Hope you are getting better. I also hope "their" insurance is taking care of you financially. My Son-in-law had a similar accident three years ago. A lady changed lanes without looking and ran him right into a guardrail. Came out of it with a broken ankle and cuts and bruises, but her insurance settled with him quite handsomely, almost no questions asked. I sure hope you get something out of it.

a.k.a. A former biker

-
Back