Lost our other cat today

-
Really sorry to hear. Squeak looks like such a beautiful Calico....condolences for the loss.

RIP little one

Sorry to hear of your loss Justin. I know exactly where your coming from. They get to be just like family. We took in a stray cat one cold Nov. night and she was a part of our life for 7 yrs. I really miss my little gal Petunia.

Sorry for your loss. Gorgeous calico! RIP, Squeak!

They say the best place to bury a good dog is in his master's heart- I think it goes for cats, too!

Some of you might remember a thread I started a yr ago about the loss of my cat 'peek a boo'...she had died from renal kidney failure This morning she just laid on the floor and barely could lift her head, didnt eat her treats and had pee'd herself...
I just held her for a while and said goodbye, she knew it was time...and I think was very ready.

Now she is with her sister in the flower bed out front.

RIP Squeak

Condolance sent to you in your time of loss.
I am so sorry to hear.
Prayers sent to you.
I am so glad you had time to say goodby.
John.

since im on your ignore list, you probably cant read this, but ill try anyway...sorry about your cat buddy..hard to lose ur animals....i still miss my dog who died 6 years ago..

since im on your ignore list, you probably cant read this, but ill try anyway...sorry about your cat buddy..hard to lose ur animals....i still miss my dog who died 6 years ago..

Actually...ur not, and thanks for the thought, I also miss my german shepherd/blue collie 'Barney' who died in '04

I annually give a 'start over' with ignore listers ...i have too much going on to hold onto every lil thing that rubs me wrong

Thanks to everyone who took the time to post they're condolences, I appreciate it.

I am sorry as well to here of your loss, prayers sent and my condolences to you and yours.

Brad

Sorry to hear about your loss. I have two cats and love them dearly. They are part of the family.

Fred B

Sorry to hear about the kitty. Pets really do enrich our lives in so many ways.

sorry to hear of your loss i have had many losses over the years and it dosent get any easier my condolences to the family

-
Back