Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisnben

MR Badfish
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale: NEW 470 Stroker engine- minus heads & intake ('73 400 block) zero decked, align honed, bored .035, 440 Source forged rotating assy. (-17 dish pistons, H-beam rods, 3.915 crank) balanced; Comp Cams solid cam & lifters (252/260 @ .050, .541/.559 lift, CL at 106, 110 sep.) Comes with 7 qt deep pan with baffles & p/u, Melling HV oil pump, Rollmaster 9-key timing set, valley pan, front cover, ARP main & rod bolts, 440S fluid dampner, aluminum WP & Mopar housing.

These 470's think they are a 383- still wind up hard! Should make an easy 575-600 HP depending on your heads and rocker ratio. (C/R is 10.25/1 static w/ 80CC head & .039 gasket). Assembled- ready for shipping. Located in Sun Prairie, WI. Shipping available. More info by request. PM me here, thanks. Save some time & money. $3999.:burnout:

001_zpsmamyxxms.jpg

002_zpsonv31hg8.jpg

Hello there ! who put it together for you and is it .10 or .35 over also would you know with 75cc Edelbrock heads what the compression mite be ? Thanks

Find an on line calculator like Wallaceracing. He gave all the needed specs above.

What did you do bout main caps? Studs? Main line honed? What bearings? Have a build sheet with assembly clearances?

What did you do bout main caps? Studs? Main line honed? What bearings? Have a build sheet with assembly clearances?

The mains have new ARP bolts, as well as the rods. The bearings are Clevite P's that come with the rotating assembly. Yes the mains were line honed. All the machine work is done by my local shop Kilpatrick Engine (Mopar racers) & I do the assembly. I do have the clearances here (which were all in spec). The cam is degreed in at 106.

The C/R with a Eddy 75cc head would bump it close to 10.7/1 which still would use 91-92 pump gas.

I'd like to sell this engine soon so I can ship it out (if needed) before 3/15/16 as I'm out of town after that for 2 weeks.:burnout:

The mains have new ARP bolts, as well as the rods. The bearings are Clevite P's that come with the rotating assembly. Yes the mains were line honed. All the machine work is done by my local shop Kilpatrick Engine (Mopar racers) & I do the assembly. I do have the clearances here (which were all in spec). The cam is degreed in at 106.

The C/R with a Eddy 75cc head would bump it close to 10.7/1 which still would use 91-92 pump gas.

I'd like to sell this engine soon so I can ship it out (if needed) before 3/15/16 as I'm out of town after that for 2 weeks.:burnout:

I'm open to offers on the engine, need to sell it soon. :blob:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back