lug nuts for cragar ss

-

Demonchild

Reaction score
I have a 71 Demon all smallbolt pattern with sbp Crager ss rims do i need special lug nuts and washers?? these are not unilug rims.:snakeman:

I have a 71 Demon all smallbolt pattern with sbp Crager ss rims do i need special lug nuts and washers?? these are not unilug rims.:snakeman:

Yes you will, they have special lugs and washers, Cragar has them, also have them on eBay

Yes and you can buy 12 for each side and not 10 as needed, they are packaged 4 in a package. Kinda like a package of hot dogs 8 and a package of buns 6 ea LOL you can always use a spare. I got mine at summit racing
Moe

the ones for small bolt pattern are different than normal Cragar SS wheels bought mine off ebay from a Cragar dealer in Oklahoma about 7 years ago

I have small bolt pattern and found the ones I needed on Summit earlier this year

I have bought some new lug nuts not too long ago for my crager rims and there's 2 different outside diameters for them . The lug would screw to the rear axel but the lugnut wouldn't go through the rim . Make sure to measure the inside of the lug hole in the rim to get the correct size !!!

-
Back