made a new rule last night

-

dodge-n-it

Reaction score
beer where did I put it down? damit.
working in the garage last night, (and many other times) I set my beer down to do something and then forgot where I put it. So I decided to grab another, said when I find the other I'll just have to drink faster. I opened up a new one and turned around and there was the other. well I was feeling pretty good last night.:drinkers::drinkers:

Dude you are my twin.:cheers:
But did you fall? lol
At least you found it the same day. I have found full one's the next day. :angry7:
My wife calls it double fisted.
I'll never learn

beer where did I put it down? damit.
working in the garage last night, (and many other times) I set my beer down to do something and then forgot where I put it. So I decided to grab another, said when I find the other I'll just have to drink faster. I opened up a new one and turned around and there was the other. well I was feeling pretty good last night.:drinkers::drinkers:

I do that allot 8) And yes I grab the one I laid down and lost ten minutes later after I have opened a new one and slam it down and before ya know it I loose another and get me a new one and sure as hell I walk to the bath room and there is almost half a beer sitting there, Slam it and move on.
Short term memory loss will do that 8) :cheers:

But did you fall? lol
At least you found it the same day. I have found full one's the next day. :angry7:
I'll never learn

X2 :cheers: I found three in my small cooler I lost "miss placed" with my fishing gear a couple weeks ago and wish I had a beer to go fishing with #-o

sure as hell I walk to the bath room and there is almost half a beer sitting there, Slam it and move on.
memike I hope it was a beer. lol

You obviously are not beer connoisseurs. When I get a beer, I open it, let it breath for the required 1 second and then start drinking. After the first drink it never gets out of my site and it gets my fullest attention. LOL

Jack

sure as hell I walk to the bath room and there is almost half a beer sitting there, Slam it and move on.
memike I hope it was a beer. lol
LMAO you so funny :cheers:=D>
I am here on the hill alone and drink alone, Thats when I loose them 99% of the time :happy10: Not unless Boogy could have put something in it :toothy7:

here is Boogy 8) Manly looking girl ain't she :D:grommit:

SNAKE!!! 068.jpg

SNAKE!!!.jpg

SNAKE!!! 039.jpg

You obviously are not beer connoisseurs. When I get a beer, I open it, let it breath for the required 1 second and then start drinking. After the first drink it never gets out of my site and it gets my fullest attention. LOL

Jack
I may have learned something here Jack :-k
Do a little work then when you get thirsty take a 7 min break and fill up 8)

No, I think I need one close by or I would not get anything dun :toothy2:
I stay thirsty and drink allot of water, If its a beer time of day it's usually close by:thumleft: or I can't find it. :salut:

Jack
I'm with you Jack! That sucker never gets never has a chance to get warm.
I work, THEN I drink beer. I have, but seldom do both.8)

Well as I see it, most of you make the mistake of putting the beer down, that is a rookie mistake. Once opened it must not be put down until fully consumed which shouldn't take long :-D

ummm, uhhhh, hmmm, .... what was the question?? >hic<

I had a day with company and said aim that way 8)
A rake and a bag then mowed :bball: Then in to the bank it goes.
I am going to regret this I am sure :happy10::toothy7:
It was a Kodak moment :drinkers:

Bill Dedman trip 061.jpg

But did you fall? lol
I'll never learn

Yeah but do you drink them the next morning with that leftover dominos?
YUMMO!:cheers:

yawl are discusting. my kind of people. my wife calls me discusting all the time.lol dang if you spell discusting right a face comes up. disgusting

at my old house I had a hot tub on the back deck, cooler alongside of it in the winter. I would throw the cans over the railing and clean up after all the snow would melt. I think the hot tub is what got me my twins. lol they are going on 9 yrs old now.

Yeah but do you drink them the next morning with that leftover dominos?
YUMMO!:cheers:

ya know when you say dominos ya gotta tell us folks out in the sticks "PIZZA" lol I said to my self dominos? and yes I love left over cold pizza the next day. but I'll leave the left over warm beer alone:toothy10:

ya know when you say dominos ya gotta tell us folks out in the sticks "PIZZA" lol I said to my self dominos? and yes I love left over cold pizza the next day. but I'll leave the left over warm beer alone:toothy10:

Shohola is pretty far up there dodge-n-it. I was born in Reading.
We have a thing here in Florida called palmetto bugs, they are like roaches on mega steroids. They will usually find the beer before you do.
I just use them on the garden, or any house plant. Lot's of good stuff in there for them.

-
Back