Magnum intake drilling plate project

-
Yeah it would have been nice not to spend $80. I'll have to re read the thread to see exactly how to use this gig and it being off 1/8 inch
I references a hole being off in post # 125. Not an 1/8, maybe 1/16 inch.

Also I drilled all of my holes dry with no cutting oil of any kind.
One thing you want to be careful of is when you get to the bottom of your hole in that your about to push through don't strong arm it you can pop cast iron off the head.
I drilled all of my bolt holes completely through. When the manifold is bolted on the bolts will plug the oil from seeping through there.

Last edited:
Am I using this right? I know I need to use one to hold in place while I drill middle holes. Then use other to dill outter holes. Also one is off but a little to so I'm told.

20220409_105621.jpg

Just finished up. Works great and bolted up perfect. All said in done I had to pay $80US to ship and $30US border fees but it was worth it. Going to pass along the template to a buddy of mine that is having trouble with his fuel injected magnum so he is converting it to carb. I got a spare 2 barrel intake and carb I'm gonna give him. He should be joining this forum soon and he will pass along the templates to whomever wants them next.

20220415_185454.jpg

Screenshot_20220415-215144_Video Player.jpg

received_3191108987829552.jpeg

Just finished up. Works great and bolted up perfect. All said in done I had to pay $80US to ship and $30US border fees but it was worth it. Going to pass along the template to a buddy of mine that is having trouble with his fuel injected magnum so he is converting it to carb. I got a spare 2 barrel intake and carb I'm gonna give him. He should be joining this forum soon and he will pass along the templates to whomever wants them next.

View attachment 1715909056

View attachment 1715909057

View attachment 1715909058
Where is the jig at now?

Yeah, he's only posted in this thread, so I don't think he really gives a **** about this community. I think he was pissed about the shipping charge, but that's no reason to run off with someone else's tool. I'll gladly pay to get it shipped back to the US so we can continue to use it.

That's pretty shitty. Hope you guys get it back. Maybe one of the moderators can reach out to him? Do they have access to his email address?

Yeah, admins can't (and shouldn't) give out personal info on forum users, that's fine. I'll just PM him and see what the status is, give him a polite reminder that people are waiting for the jigs.

Edit: I sent him a PM, we'll see if he gets back to me.

Last edited:
-
Back