Making progress on my Demon

-
Lets see some drag strip vids and timeslips.

He doesnt need to show you anything, if its a drag car its a drag car, what the hell do you need videos and timeslips for? I think you need to worry about yourself. The guy posts a picture at a car show and its automatically a show queen? Cmon.

He doesnt need to show you anything, if its a drag car its a drag car, what the hell do you need videos and timeslips for? I think you need to worry about yourself. The guy posts a picture at a car show and its automatically a show queen? Cmon.
I dont take my drag car to car shows, I take my drag car to the dragstrip.

Why cant a drag car be a show car and why cant a show car be a drag car?
I'm just built different I guess. I mean if I put a thread on a forum about building a high performance big block in an A body, the last place I'm taking it to when I'm done is a car show to let it sit. I'm going to take it outside and run the piss out of it, do a burnout and then most likely head straight to the drag strip- Not in any particulate order. At the very least a in car video of the car hauling *** down a street.

I'm just built different I guess. I mean if I put a thread on a forum about building a high performance big block in an A body, the last place I'm taking it to when I'm done is a car show to let it sit. I'm going to take it outside and run the piss out of it, do a burnout and then most likely head straight to the drag strip- Not in any particulate order. At the very least a in car video of the car hauling *** down a street.
Do you just randomly troll peoples threads and bash them? I don't remember saying I was building my car to please you or anyone else. Until you put forth some cash to finance my build I'd invite you to keep your opinions to yourself. I tore this car down to a bare hull and rebuilt it with the sole purpose of racing it and taking it to cruise ins. I enjoy driving it on the street and showing it off as much as I do racing it. Of all the people that's viewed my thread and commented on my build you are the ONLY ONE who from the start has bashed and been negative. Why don't you post some pics of your build and show all of us the CORRECT way we should do a build to your standards and satisfaction.

Do you just randomly troll peoples threads and bash them? I don't remember saying I was building my car to please you or anyone else. Until you put forth some cash to finance my build I'd invite you to keep your opinions to yourself. I tore this car down to a bare hull and rebuilt it with the sole purpose of racing it and taking it to cruise ins. I enjoy driving it on the street and showing it off as much as I do racing it. Of all the people that's viewed my thread and commented on my build you are the ONLY ONE who from the start has bashed and been negative. Why don't you post some pics of your build and show all of us the CORRECT way we should do a build to your standards and satisfaction.

X2

as much as i like seeing cars go down the track i do enjoy seeing them in a more relaxed setting such as a cruise in. lets you get up close to the car and really appreciate the thought, dedication and engineering put into it. I think most of this hate is stemming from jealousy

Why cant a drag car be a show car and why cant a show car be a drag car?
Here's some pics of my car parked in the garage. Guess that since its parked in a garage that makes it a garage queen..lol.

20211203_143622.jpg

20211116_150429.jpg

20211116_150415.jpg

X2

as much as i like seeing cars go down the track i do enjoy seeing them in a more relaxed setting such as a cruise in. lets you get up close to the car and really appreciate the thought, dedication and engineering put into it. I think most of this hate is stemming from jealousy
Maybe so... Lots of people ask about my build and I enjoy answering their questions to help them along with their builds.

Have you finished your car or still in the process of building it?

its been finished for about 8 or so years, currently waiting on a new radiator from wizard cooling. Gotta reseal my intake as well ad it has started barely leaking out of the right front between the intake and head. When i say barely i mean a drop of coolant every few days lol

its been finished for about 8 or so years, currently waiting on a new radiator from wizard cooling. Gotta reseal my intake as well ad it has started barely leaking out of the right front between the intake and head. When i say barely i mean a drop of coolant every few days lol
I put a Cold Case radiator in my Demon and it does pretty good behind that 440. Looks similar to a factory radiator and fits the factory bolt holes.

damn man you got some balls lol, a factory 340 car and put a 440 in it, gotta respect it though.

:thumbsup:

I think the purple goes well, especially with the black stripes and go wing
Yes. If it had been original I'd of left it that way. When I bought the car it had already been back halved and the original seats long gone along with the engine and transmission. I just received the new and "correct" gull wing for the car I ordered. I'll install it after I buff and polish the car.

Yes. If it had been original I'd of left it that way. When I bought the car it had already been back halved and the original seats long gone along with the engine and transmission. I just received the new and "correct" gull wing for the car I ordered. I'll install it after I buff and polish the car.

wait a minute? You dont polish a drag car lmao

-
Back