March Madness

-

Brad4406

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anybody watching any of the games. I don't get a chance to watch much during the season, but I love to sit down and watch it when we get to tournament time.

At work a couple days ago, someone offered a bunch of tickets for the Wednesday night games at University of Dayton. Unfortunately I didn't see the email until the second one came out 15 minutes later saying they were all gone.

I watched overrated Gonzaga almost get beaten earlier this evening. I'm watching Louisville dominate right now.

My Buckeyes are playing tomorrow night. Go Bucks! Man, I love this time of year.

Gonzaga is going deeper in the tournament, than most think. our pride of the
pacific northwest. gooo zags!!

Gonzaga over rated, yes. And I'm from Washington st. I don't see them going passed the third round....

but, they are the best washington state has to offer. too bad

Wow; #2 Georgetown falls to #15 Florida GC. I bet that destroyed a lot of peoples brackets.

Gonzaga is going deeper in the tournament, than most think. our pride of the
pacific northwest. gooo zags!!

I wish Gonzaga luck. They will make an easy win for The Ohio State Buckeyes on their way to the Final Four.:mrgreen:

it's great our SMALL school ( Gonzaga) play toe to toe with the big boys.
we may not go much further, but we are there. watch us beat Wichita.

Iowa State is looking extremely tough against ND; the Fighting Irish aren't fighting tonight. Not sure if I should have been rooting for this upset or not.

i think it's those funky green shoes. Iowa is playing good.

nothing better than March Madness!! whole family gets involved & enjoys some great plays-- Jayhawks almost choked -- but they move on!! The shockers have a tough game against the zags--- hopefully both teams play well, Lawrence

That Butler vs Marquette game was a real nail biter. Down to the very last second.

fishmens67, I feel bad that your team is not in it any longer. I had nothing against Gonzaga, except that Charles Barkley picked them to win it all and said that the Big 10 is overrated. I just wanted an opportunity to see him eat crow.

Gonz played a good game and even came back from a huge deficit. There for a while, I thought they were going to run away with it.

Thank you for the well wishes for my Buckeyes.

So far, Ohio State/ Iowa is a good game.

WTF was that? How did the refs not call a T on that shove to Craft during time out? They call a T earlier for taunting and not for that. BS.

Great shot Craft, Ohio State by 3, congrats!

-
Back