March Madness

-
This Kansas vs NC game is terrible. Both these teams are playing horrible; what a snooze fest. Thank goodness the Minnesota vs Florida game is on so I can quit watching this garbage game.

I don't know which game is worse NC/Kansas or Minn/Fla, you make the call.I stopped watching!

What a poor call; clearly that was out on Miami. The ref may have just given the game to Miami.

Well, the ref under the basket was the MVP for Florida. Good job Gator ref.:angry7:

All right! Keep it going Buckeyes!

Also, good bye Miami. I enjoyed watching Miami loose since they wouldn't have beaten Illinois in the first place without the officials assistance.

Now to watch the Hoosiers dominate.

too many turnovers, lets see if they can hold on to the ball in the second half.

I don't understand why they aren't guarding the lane. Too many undefended drives to the basket. That and the Hoosiers are looking pretty sloppy at times.

I'm going to bed; this isn't worth missing sleep for. Looks like there will only be 3 Big 10 teams in it tomorrow.

Wichita State is in the elite Eight-- unbelievable!!!

Go KU that would be cool 2 teams from the state still playing,
Michigan will be a tough game!

Lawrence

How's OSU doing?

They made it to the Elite Eight. Craft redeemed himself at the end of the previous game after missing free throws and Ross redeemed himself comitting after a stupid foul by sinking a 3 a the end like Craft did the game before.

Wichita State is in the elite Eight-- unbelievable!!!

Go KU that would be cool 2 teams from the state still playing,
Michigan will be a tough game!

Lawrence

Sorry to go against you Lawrence, but I'm rooting for Michigan since I'd like to see the Big 10 represent well. However, it looks like Michigan is going to need to turn it around soon before KU runs away with it. It's starting to look like Michigan didn't even show up for this game.

KU won me some money in 88 back when I used to gamble, so I'm not totally against them. In 89 I had Seton Hall. As a Cinderella team, they made it to the big dance, but couldn't deliver as Michigan walked away with it.

How about that; OT; I think that's the first one in this tournament. I never expected that come back.

I can't believe KU pumped the ball back out for a 3 to win instead of taking that 2 for the tie. Well, that makes 2 Big 10 teams in the Elite Eight now; hopefully MSU can make it 3.

I can't wait to see the FGCU game coming up next. They play with so much entusiasm; they are so much fun to watch. However, I'll have to watch it during breaks of the MSU vs Duke game.

unbelievable, quite a way to throw away a trip to the elite 8-- congrats Michigan! Lawrence

Where are my Buckeyes? It looks like they didn't show up for this game. They're lucky they aren't further behind than what they are.

I think they have been cursed by the zags! lol Shockers are looking pretty tough.

Well, the bucks waited too long to start playing; they get what they deserve. Good job Wichita State.

Now I have to root for Michigan tomorrow night. I'd hate to see all of the Big 10 out of it this early, but who knows.

-
Back