March Mopar Muscle

-

R Bolig

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been on in a while due to some extenuating circumstances here at the office. I have visited now and then, but just not posted. I hope everyone likes the March issue :D. Also, I hope I made a correct statement in the article. if not, :eye: I apologize to the originator of this site

Whats it say, Whats it say ! :bounce:

Is it out now ? I just renewed my subsription so I'll need to find it at the news stand.

I'm waiting for my issue...

I sent them a picture of my car for the "PentaStars" section, I'm hoping they put it in there. ;-)

It will be hitting the newsstands on the 11th. You guys with subs, might get it sooner.

R Bolig said:
It will be hitting the newsstands on the 11th. You guys with subs, might get it sooner.

Are you associated with that mag in some way?

Mikel, I do tend to spend a small :lol: portion of my time in the Mopar Muscle offices.

Randys the editor.

Hes offering me a job due to my great spelling skillz

Oh. Ok, then!

Is my car in there? This month? Next month? Somtime soon?

It's the pic in my sig down below. I sent an e-mail last month with all the specs. Never heard anything back.

fastbackcuda said:
Randys the editor.

Hes offering me a job due to my great spelling skillz

_________ :laughing: _________________Your a pissa Adam!

Mikel, I actually have your stuff in file. I usually do not run pictures that a professional photographer takes unless it is assigned by me. I have run into problems before where a reader sent in a pic of his car, and later I got a bill from the guy that actually took the picture. That was a mess, because I knew nothing about the photographer, and I was then obligated to pay for the image even though the car owner was the one that submitted it.

R Bolig said:
Mikel, I actually have your stuff in file. I usually do not run pictures that a professional photographer takes unless it is assigned by me. I have run into problems before where a reader sent in a pic of his car, and later I got a bill from the guy that actually took the picture. That was a mess, because I knew nothing about the photographer, and I was then obligated to pay for the image even though the car owner was the one that submitted it.

I spoke with the photographer (e-mailed, actually) - Dave Milcarek. He's the track photographer at E-Town. He said I could use it in this case. I can forward it to you, if you'd like.

Randy, how big do the pictures need to be usable for the Pentastars section?

Mikel, If Dave has no problem with it, than i will use it. Now, which issue...June, July, August,...keep watchin'.

Adam, I would send no less than 300dpi images if digital. If film, a 3 x 5 works fine. Remember guys, if they are out of focus, I won't use them.

Randy

R Bolig said:
Mikel, If Dave has no problem with it, than i will use it. Now, which issue...June, July, August,...keep watchin'.

I sent you a PM with the e-mail from Dave, for your records if need be.

fastbackcuda said:
I think Randy should do a For A Bodies Only issue. :thumrigh:

That would tic off a few B & E body people, wouldn't it. :D

WHOS THAT???? :scratch:

I mentioned US in the article and told people if they wanted to find out more about the Cuda to come here. I also mentioned Scotty's site too. I did a special thanks to UNLAWFUL at the end because he is the one who got me in touch with Randy and I was in the middle of writing the storie when I got the news that UNLAWFUL passed away. Gary was a good dude. I imagine someone at moparts will post the article.

Randy, I think you need more Dart Sports in your mag. Mine is allways avaible for photoshoots! :thumleft: Also if you need any test drivers look me up! :D

brett,
i just wanted to say THANKS for mentioning gary in your article..he was a good friend to me and i TRUELY miss him!!!!...it seems to me that OTHER boards/people have forgotten gary and that kind of sucks.
what pisses me off is i cant find my mag with UNLAWFL in it!!!...lisa and emma were in the hospital when it came out,i took it to the hospital and brought it home and cant find it.
anyone have any extras??

I use to have one of those E body things. Same color as that Dart of yours. Yup those were the days. I may have mentioned the car once before. :roll:

-
Back