Maybe an other head producer in the game.

-
It's naturally aspirated. Challenger 1320 dosen't have a blower. And 636 hp out of a stock 392 naturally aspirated is pretty impressive in my opinion. I think that you may have it mixed up with a Hellcat or something.
How many rpms does he turn that motor?

I just looked up Challenger 1320. Very impressive. And 20+ MPG on the highway. When you consider all the boxes this car checks as daily transportation it's performance on the race track is even more impressive. And naturally aspirated.
I see why it rubs old school racers the wrong way. They feel like they worked hard for the speed they eked out of their old school motors and cars. And then some rich guy or worse a rich kid pulls up next to them with a car they bought off the show room and drove to the race track (with the ac on and stereo thumping) and gives them a run for their money. If old school wins it's extra sweet. If old school loses it's extra bitter. Not only does this represent to them "what's wrong with this world today", it happens at the place they hold as sacred.
I imagine this is how "older" old school racers felt in the late sixtys when some kid showed up with a 426 hemi dart off the showroom floor.
The more things change the more they stay the same. Nostalgia is a powerful emotional feeling.

It's naturally aspirated. Challenger 1320 dosen't have a blower. And 636 hp out of a stock 392 naturally aspirated is pretty impressive in my opinion. I think that you may have it mixed up with a Hellcat or something.

Yup. I was wrong. I don’t know how many iterations and such there are for the G3. Like I said, GM used the ”L” series nomenclature to the point they are reusing designations.

I guess I need to brush up on my G3 jargon.

I just looked up Challenger 1320. Very impressive. And 20+ MPG on the highway. When you consider all the boxes this car checks as daily transportation it's performance on the race track is even more impressive. And naturally aspirated.
I see why it rubs old school racers the wrong way. They feel like they worked hard for the speed they eked out of their old school motors and cars. And then some rich guy or worse a rich kid pulls up next to them with a car they bought off the show room and drove to the race track (with the ac on and stereo thumping) and gives them a run for their money. If old school wins it's extra sweet. If old school loses it's extra bitter. Not only does this represent to them "what's wrong with this world today", it happens at the place they hold as sacred.
I imagine this is how "older" old school racers felt in the late sixtys when some kid showed up with a 426 hemi dart off the showroom floor.
The more things change the more they stay the same. Nostalgia is a powerful emotional feeling.
The car ran 1160s when he drove it off of the showroom floor he put liteweight wheels and tires on it a small crank shaft pulley big injectors and had a guy from Texas Tune it. now in good air it will Run 11 flat at 124 we believe that it will go 1090 before it is all said and done another guy in Texas has already went 1095 in 1 of these cars. On gasoline it will get 27 mpg.

The car ran 1160s when he drove it off of the showroom floor he put liteweight wheels and tires on it a small crank shaft pulley big injectors and had a guy from Texas Tune it. now in good air it will Run 11 flat at 124 we believe that it will go 1090 before it is all said and done another guy in Texas has already went 1095 in 1 of these cars. On gasoline it will get 27 mpg.
Truly amazing. I should say I didn't mean to Imply that your brother was rich, a young kid or that he doesn't work on his car. The character In my post was one I chose because it would be how the guy with the new car might be perceived by "old school guy". My feelings are more... Rich Guy = don't care. Young guy = good, need more of them. Don't work on car guy = don't care. New car vs old school car = probably leaning towards old school car, but appreciate new car. lol

Truly amazing. I should say I didn't mean to Imply that your brother was rich, a young kid or that he doesn't work on his car. The character In my post was one I chose because it would be how the guy with the new car might be perceived by "old school guy". My feelings are more... Rich Guy = don't care. Young guy = good, need more of them. Don't work on car guy = don't care. New car vs old school car = probably leaning towards old school car, but appreciate new car. lol
He's 60 years old and his favorite car is a 69 fast back Barracuda

My buddy and I just talked about this during my 35 mile trip from Harbor Freight. He’s getting a couple guns rebarreled by a local gunsmith and he asked him about the 440 six pak his dad bought for him. He said ohhhh I sold that for 45,000.00 and bought a 2016 Helcat (my buddy and I didn’t even know they were out that long) the guy went on to say it rides smoother, the air conditioning works, gets better gas mileage, quieter, and if he wants to go 150mph he can. So there you are.

-
Back