Mellenials go trailer camping...........does not end well

-
Nobody told them that trailer was way over the limit for that truck or they didn't listen, read that as stupid and BTW they are old enough to know better, they are adults not 20 year olds
They are no different from what I see all the time....It was a grown man with a full sized pickup towing a 20 foot plus boat with the wrong sized ball.....No chains and no break away brakes.....It came off the hitch slid hit two younger woman bike ridding killing one.....He was charged with a criminal offense
These two could have easily killed a mini van with a family inside and now they are looking for a hand out....Go fund your mothers *** idiot or how about a novel idea I just thought of.....get a real job...
I see half assed excavators with skid steers and or mini back hoes being towed behind their 3/4 ton rig with a bolt on hitch....The truck is dragging its ***.....Take a good look at how some of those bolt on receivers are made, how they are welded and the materials used or the frames to which they attach
Ive done truck trailer work for decades and these rigs I see are just plain scary
End of rant

I scanned through a few of the comments on their videos. "They didn't listen" sounds more like it. Blather on and on about "THEY" Captain and Mzzz Oblivious
You know Dart ( sorry I dont know your name) but maybe its me, maybe im jealous
maybe the choices I made didnt allow me to drive across the country living out of a trailer.....Sure I had a opportunity when I got discharged active duty but I took a few days off like that was a sin and went right back to my old job, it was what was expected of me
The difference is and most especially after my Uncle was done with me was I had some sort of responsibility and for sure if I screwed up or luck didnt go my way, I sure as **** didnt ask complete strangers for a handout
Going out do some stuff, everyone enjoy Sunday,,,,Grateful for my family/life and keeping those poor people who died, the ones who lost everything in my prayers

I see that same stuff all the time, too. It’s pretty scary, really, and I hope they don’t take someone else out when those trailers get away from them. The ones that blow my mind are the people pulling small to medium sized travel trailers with a front wheel vehicle!! I wouldn’t pull my lawnmower with that!!!

Nobody told them that trailer was way over the limit for that truck or they didn't listen, read that as stupid and BTW they are old enough to know better, they are adults not 20 year olds
They are no different from what I see all the time....It was a grown man with a full sized pickup towing a 20 foot plus boat with the wrong sized ball.....No chains and no break away brakes.....It came off the hitch slid hit two younger woman bike ridding killing one.....He was charged with a criminal offense
These two could have easily killed a mini van with a family inside and now they are looking for a hand out....Go fund your mothers *** idiot or how about a novel idea I just thought of.....get a real job...
I see half assed excavators with skid steers and or mini back hoes being towed behind their 3/4 ton rig with a bolt on hitch....The truck is dragging its ***.....Take a good look at how some of those bolt on receivers are made, how they are welded and the materials used or the frames to which they attach
Ive done truck trailer work for decades and these rigs I see are just plain scary
End of rant
On the other end of that, I will pull a trailer from time to time and it amazes me how many people will tailgate me

Seems to me they have a lot more faith in my ratchet strapping abilities then I do

When I happen upon a trailer you better believe I leave enough room for me to avoid whatever may end up flying off of it

@diymirage Heres an idea to keep your load from shifting!!!

011F50FA-6A47-46D3-AAE2-852A1071E490.jpeg

-
Back