Mild 383 build

-
And Shorty can live with that. Not to be a Debbie Downer, but! 11.0-1. is " not ! " what I want, at all. Got a couple things I'm looking at getting done to [ hopefully !!!!!! ] give you guys more input.
first, rickey likes how shorty refers to shorty in the third person. rickey does the same thing.

second, you can make decent power without a butt ton of compression. check out this article here:

yes, it's a 400 but for all intensive porpoises, sames/sames.

swap those heads out for some stealths or eddies and that's an easy 60+ across the board. for something that'll easily drink pump gas and is all done by 5K and drama free.

was más fuerte? add some compression and roller rockers and spin that bish up.

and select a different cam.

pretty sure you guys don't and play by play activities by me , but I'm compelled to update. Ordered the heads from Jegs last night. Took the pistons and rods to get swapped out to Tim Wilkerson's machine shop this morning. His shop boss said he'd try to have them done by Friday.

pretty sure you guys don't and play by play activities by me , but I'm compelled to update. Ordered the heads from Jegs last night. Took the pistons and rods to get swapped out to Tim Wilkerson's machine shop this morning. His shop boss said he'd try to have them done by Friday.
Keep us updated, keeps everyone on task :) plus it your thread post what you want.

Which pistons?

-
Back