Mile High Club

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Who is a proud 37000 foot member?? Lori and I fly out Saturday and I am trying to convince her......:blob: I was going to post this in the "Events" forum, but it might be post-boned due to turbulence!! Any advice??

Might be great to imagine, but I think in today's "TSA" attitude, you'd have a tough time getting the two of ya into the toilet long enough.................................

Might be great to imagine, but I think in today's "TSA" attitude, you'd have a tough time getting the two of ya into the toilet long enough.................................

TSA or TNA?? Dont really wanna go solo on this one...need a co-pilot for sure:wack:

If that's you in your avatar, you'd better be worried about getting yourself into those little bathrooms!! lol

Seriously, I don't think sex with my wife would be worth getting arrested when we hit the ground. Kinda gets your vacation started off on the wrong foot. The elevator in the hotel on the other hand could be interesting, but they have security cameras in them. DAMHIK

Here's some tips for ya Steve...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9H1O5wGblM"]Ashton Kutcher.... "Sex On A Plane" - YouTube[/ame]

last plane ride i was on a guy tried lighting up a smoke on the plane..

Get the Stewardess to give you a blankey cause your sleepy and cold, have Lori give you a hand job. Not the mile high cub but maybe we should call it the quarter mile club. LOL

Kenny

Get the Stewardess to give you a blankey cause your sleepy and cold, have Lori give you a hand job. Not the mile high cub but maybe we should call it the quarter mile club. LOL

Kenny

LMAO, Kenny that is the best idea I think you have ever had! Lori read this.....hasnt said no....yet!

The elevator in the hotel on the other hand could be interesting, but they have security cameras in them. DAMHIK

Then you can post in on the internet and get rich and famous. Steve's sex tape scandal....

Steve Kardashian....

-
Back