Milodon 31003 road race pan

-

mo-cars

Reaction score
Any one here got one of these , Milodon 31003 road race oil pan .

I have it sitting on the floor waiting on my engine builder to get off his dead a$$ and put the short block together, waiting on rings lol. Its same depth as 31000 but has a quart worth of wings and baffles. This is only pick I have, you can just see it poking its little head out of the bottom...

Thanks .
I was interested to see what it has inside , are there trap doors or just fixed baffles , what p/n pick-up are you using .

Trap doors. Its pretty sweet and IMO pretty much explains the price. I am gonna use the same pickup the 31000 uses.

That does look like what im after , thanks again , I think I'll get one and put my 31000 pan up for sale.

I have it sitting on the floor waiting on my engine builder to get off his dead a$$ and put the short block together, waiting on rings lol. Its same depth as 31000 but has a quart worth of wings and baffles. This is only pick I have, you can just see it poking its little head out of the bottom...

Hey 72BB - how much do the wings project out each side...just roughly?

Can someone confirm if pn 18336 is the correct pick-up for this pan .

72BBSwinger are you there ?

I rang Milodon for that part number , but felt better confirming it with you before I purchase. Thanks

72RR - another question - do the wings start level with the engine mounts...or further to the rear?
My engine mounts? The angle bracket on my K member I made to be removable to help in engine install-uninstall if necessary it clears the K member but that's about it.

Does this help .

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 286
  • 004.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 274
  • 005.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 282
-
Back