-
Status
Not open for further replies.

KP

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Well Here We Go. As normal Carlisle was a good time but it seemed as if people were just not spending money not to say the prices seemed to be 25% highter overall from last year. With saying this I did not have any bites on my Mopar Stuff and want to offer it here again at what I feel to be a better price as listed below.

A Body Leaf Springs – New Front Bushing, Arched To Stock Height, Cleaned & Ready Too Install - $100

426 Hemi Shorty Headers - Block Huggers, NEW In Box - $180

1965 413 Engine - completely rebuilt from intake to oil pan. Everything is new (Mostly Mopar Performance Parts)! The heads have been completely disassembled, cooked, mag, inspected and assembled with everything new from rockers to valves, springs and port matched to the intake. The block has been cooked, mag, line bored, balanced, down to a new electronic distributor. All it needs is a water pump, plug wires and a carb. The pistons are 9.5 to 1, the cam is street-able and set up for an automatic trans (making it nice if one decided to put a 4-speed behind it) and the engine was built to handle a blower or spray if one chooses to do so. - $2600

383 single plane after marked intake - $80

Dont you just love car shows in recessions? No ones buying and everything is more expensive....Go figure?

Dont you just love car shows in recessions? No ones buying and everything is more expensive....Go figure?

But the news keeps saying that the recession is over...

Most of the problem is that the companies shipped all of the jobs to Mexico and China, so now there are no jobs to go back to and pull us out of the recession...

And the companies are making profits now, but are not hiring here..

And people that are driving FOREIGN CARS are complaining that they can't find a job.. But if they would have bought an AMERICAN CAR the UAW workers would have jobs & money to spend and buy AMERICAN PRODUCTS to help get the economy going. I find it hard to sympathize with hypocrites that complain that they don't have a job, but are driving foreign cars... They should go find a job in Japan or Germany or wherever their car is from.

Most of the problem is that the companies shipped all of the jobs to Mexico and China, so now there are no jobs to go back to and pull us out of the recession...

And people that are driving FOREIGN CARS are complaining that they can't find a job.. But if they would have bought an AMERICAN CAR the UAW workers would have jobs & money to spend and buy AMERICAN PRODUCTS to help get the economy going. I find it hard to sympathize with hypocrites that complain that they don't have a job, but are driving foreign cars... They should go find a job in Japan or Germany or wherever their car is from.

I 100% Agree! I am just trying to sell some of my Mopar stuff so that I can continue to work on completing my garage build. Hope some of the people on here will be interested...

UAW keeps propping up the same people that make creating jobs in America almost impossible with regulations that dont cross borders. Sometimes you gotta wonder why Labor backs these guys. Ask a petroleum worker today to vote and I bet I know who it wont be for. Dont hate, just look at the economy...stepping down now.

Here Are Some Pictures, I Also Added Photos Of A Radiator & Power-Steering Unit I Have 4-Sale

Attachments

• 1000000139.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 696
  • 0620111708a.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 688
  • Radiator 4.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 677
  • Radiator 3.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 665
  • Radiator 7.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 687
  • 0417111931.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 700
  • 0417111930a.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 701
  • PICT2298.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 683
  • PICT2297.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 685
  • PICT2293.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 678
Leaf Springs

Attachments

• 0712111535.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 641
  • 0712111535c.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 642
Leaf Springs Sold.

Hope there is some interest in my other items...

X2 krazy cuda....... It seem's like the people in politic's just don't understand anything, their just a bunch of over educated idiot's, that just don't care about anything but their own wallet's and wonder why the country can't get on it's feet. What a bunch of dipstick's that just can't figure out nothing. My 6 year old nephew could figure it out, no problem...... he's that smart. My rant over. Anyway..... good luck on the sale of your part's.

Anyone Interested In Trading And Items For My Items?

Amen to that Karl! I tell people this all the time, but then they retort that there car was made here, and mine was made in Canada.

Amen to that Karl! I tell people this all the time, but then they retort that there car was made here, and mine was made in Canada.

Sorry Bt What Does This Have To Do With The Parts I Have Offered For Sale?

Can you give more details on the 413? what crank, rod and pistons?

There are plenty of jobs out there that Obama has created. Its just our taxes have to go up to support them.

I would love to have that engine but I dont think I have enough stuff to trade for it.

There are plenty of jobs out there that Obama has created. Its just our taxes have to go up to support them.

I would love to have that engine but I dont think I have enough stuff to trade for it.

Give me a list of what you have...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back