• Asa (Dart_Doctor)

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kegan B

Reaction score
Me and Asa (Dart_Doctor) are having a compition and we are going to have the FABO members vote. We decided the theme will be 1969 Dodge Daytonas. We can't vote on our own cars to make it fair. Sice we are both using vintage kits some parts may be broken or missing. When the cars are finished we will post up pics of motor, front, rear, interior and underside

Mine is J6 (Sassy Grass Green) with white stripe and white interior. I will be running a 440 6 pack motor and a 4 speed with a dana 60. all parts but the J6 is by hand the J6 is model masters spray can.

im in..........:worthles::worthles: LMAO.......how can we vote with no finished results? is this a popularity contest lol

How can anybody vote when there ain't no pictures up yet?

mine is done i have to wate on the gf to get back with the camra lol k post urs up i will have mine up tomarrow some time i hope

I know some of the pictures are red but it's cause i coundn't turn off the flash on the camera.

Attachments

• daytona also.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 267
  • daytona bottom.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 282
  • daytona engine.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 272
  • daytona front.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 258
  • daytona interior.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 276
  • daytona rear.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 281
So far my vote is on the Green one, but that's the only one I can see too! Lol

I guess it will have to be Kegan since Asa is a no show. Is there a closing date on this poll or do I need to vote now?

By the way Asa....

:worthles:

Im sorry gf has lost the camra she said she will find it tomarrow ..... Asa rolls eyes ... i will not be on tell late tomarrow

I hope kegan71 can build a model better than he can take pictures [you need to redo your photos dude] they suck can't see the detail on your bird, color is good tho.

Well this is a lopsided contest. The odd thing is kegan is in the lead. :dontknow:

I think Asa and kegan have been voting for themselves. I see the contest to be thrown out.

its looking they will both be DQd because the pics are no good and Asa and his camera are both MIA LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back