moderator warnings???

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Anybody seen these warnings?....I ate the moderators handbook (thought it was my kid's homework) any way got his pm concerning a part I was gonna sell. Somehow I went from member to seller to moderator??? after jumping thru this buyers "Hoop's" uncountable pm's, posted pic's, sent link for pic's, more pm's...... here it is after this small disclaimer (name of person withheld for obvious reasons,this does not include tax, tag's or title and dealer participation,happieness is not guarateed, nor is customer satisfaction) " Sort of some crappy comments from a moderator. Guess you were not reading the warnings posted earlier this week." if anyone can post a link to these warnings that were posted earlier this week please hook a dawg up.......

Anybody seen these warnings?....I ate the moderators handbook (thought it was my kid's homework) any way got his pm concerning a part I was gonna sell. Somehow I went from member to seller to moderator??? after jumping thru this buyers "Hoop's" uncountable pm's, posted pic's, sent link for pic's, more pm's...... here it is after this small disclaimer (name of person withheld for obvious reasons,this does not include tax, tag's or title and dealer participation,happieness is not guarateed, nor is customer satisfaction) " Sort of some crappy comments from a moderator. Guess you were not reading the warnings posted earlier this week." if anyone can post a link to these warnings that were posted earlier this week please hook a dawg up.......

I never saw any such an animal.

I,ve seen no Moderator warnings this week myself.I,d like to hear/see more about the "comments made by a certain moderator".They were probably well deserved.:happy1:

Oh That would be me.....I was nice as could be, paw's was hurtin from jumpin thru hoops
I,ve seen no Moderator warnings this week myself.I,d like to hear/see more about the "comments made by a certain moderator".They were probably well deserved.:happy1:

What is it I didnt see ..... Oh i hate threads like this .... Im away for a day and I miss something ......Damn lmao .... Really didnt see nothing new .... Maybe he/she is talking bout the threads seed put up some time back ? There all over you cant miss them ... Any way cheer up Dawg side me some paw . Sit back relax we all know Your one of the good ones here ..

What is it I didnt see ..... Oh i hate threads like this .... Im away for a day and I miss something ......Damn lmao .... Really didnt see nothing new .... Maybe he/she is talking bout the threads seed put up some time back ? There all over you cant miss them ... Any way cheer up Dawg side me some paw . Sit back relax we all know Your one of the good ones here ..

Try being gone for a month or two.. I miss like everything, but I usually spend like an hour catching back up on everything. Fabo is my extended family except better, because believe it or not, we get along better than my family. Lol

-
Back