Monster Mopar Weekend Pic's

-
Small block and I handed out cards to everyone :cheers:
all of my stock of cards to For A Bodies Only and Phoenix Specialty Coatings
Are depleted, I even had to give up my pair of big cards leanna sent me.
I talked to a pair of guy early Saturday morning with arm bands on that new me when they seen me :happy10:and was happy to get a fabo and PSC cards:happy10: I put my name on and told them to stop by Bills and enjoy a cold drink and a Hot wing or sandwich, We had a member that was looking at some of axles Bill had and Bill cut his price almost in half for fishy68. We all should be very proud to have Small Block and his smile and hospitality here with us :cheers: He dun us all proud :cheers:
Between Bill and I we had over 30 PSC cards and about 60 FABO cards and they are all gone :-D

Thank you again for a great trip Bill :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 011.jpg

Here was a car that was parked across from me Friday and Saturday, I know it is a chevy but take a close look at the front plate and under the hood. You should have seen the look on peoples faces when he drove in.

I wonder what springs he used to hold it up? That has got to be heavy.

Photo1494.jpg

Photo1492.jpg

I hate to turn a good thread into a downer but it seems not everyone had as good of a time this weekend. Here are a couple pics from Saturday of a friends 70 "Blues Cuda" I'm not sure why he tried to drive home Saturday with all the rain, I would have waited til it was dried up some or went and got my trailer especially with a low numbered car like a "Blues Cuda"

I don't know all the details yet but here is what happens when you hydroplane in a 70 Cuda.

scott2.jpg

scott1.jpg

Dang man :angry7: I have seen that Cuda at a couple shows
He must be sick over that, Is he ok ? They was selling new repop fenders and hood next to Small Block's area , That sure would put a bad damper on your day for sure.:angry7::angry7::angry7:

Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 007.jpg

Mike and Bill, thanks for being first class FABO / PSC ambassadors!!! Mike, I'll get you some new cards with your valve cover since you got rid of all of mine. Except for the hydroplaning '70, it looks like a show I wish I wouldn't have missed (never heard from the guy in Memphis who said he would PM me :-(). Thanks for sharing!

Good job on resizing the pictures,its a shame about the wrecked cuda.The yellow super bee in the first picture was my old bosses.you met him last year.he just got it back,from body shop the day before mmw.his wife was driving and the brake line blew.6000.00 in damage,and i don't think it looked as bad as the cuda that wrecked this weekend. Ray

Mike and Bill, thanks for being first class FABO / PSC ambassadors!!! Mike, I'll get you some new cards with your valve cover since you got rid of all of mine. Except for the hydroplaning '70, it looks like a show I wish I wouldn't have missed (never heard from the guy in Memphis who said he would PM me :-(). Thanks for sharing!

I talked to a guy in the parking lot that said you did a intake for Leanna :-D
He said it was a chevy and he seen my intake on your site =P~
We will have to get you to the show next year and Victoria can be there for your booth being that all the beauty under the hood is your work.=P~
Put a big smile on and lets look forward to next year :cheers:

Darn it..you guys are LUCKY to have a show like that..and the parts that were for sale made me drool..too bad about the guy to crumbled his car but there is only one way to do that..speed and he wa probably dozing..bad combo..

Great photos ..curious question..are there more dartrs on the road than demons/duster.. ?

Ian.

Hey Memike,
Thanks for the shots. Looks like a killer day. That black Hemi dart is my dream ride....that 64 Wagon looked pretty sweet as well.

Thanks again , wish I could have been there.

Good job on resizing the pictures,its a shame about the wrecked cuda.The yellow super bee in the first picture was my old bosses.you met him last year.he just got it back,from body shop the day before mmw.his wife was driving and the brake line blew.6000.00 in damage,and i don't think it looked as bad as the cuda that wrecked this weekend. Ray
I remember talking to him with you last year Ray :happy10:
That is one rare Super Bee here is the pictures from last year and thank you for sharing the ones you took this year Ray :happy10:
I hope no one was hurt and he gets that nice mopar back in great condition

Picture%20048.jpg

The yellow super bee in the first picture was my old bosses.you met him last year.he just got it back,from body shop the day before mmw.his wife was driving and the brake line blew.6000.00 in damage,and i don't think it looked as bad as the cuda that wrecked this weekend. Ray

I was at the Fenton cruise where that happened. They were lucky, the fence she went through was a vinyl fence and she just missed the tree, she caught the limbs though. If it would have happened farther down the hill she would have put it in the creek. I know she was shaken, I was glad to hear she was OK and that they got it fixed before MMW.

Blownfish, CONGRAT'S on your Win!!!! I tried to several times to come by and met you. It sure seems like you think you have all day to get things done and man does the time go by quick.

Memike, I certainly enjoyed spending time with you Friday afternoon at Smallblock's both.

Memike, I certainly enjoyed spending time with you Friday afternoon at Smallblock's both.
Thank you Jeff, The pleasure was all mine bud, I will be in good shape next year and Bill and I will have Victoria up there with Victoria dun and dolled up for a booth for Leanna and Billy from Phoenix Specialty Coating :happy10: That would be sooo cool if we could make it happen:cheers:

Talk about planning ahead Mike LOL! All it takes for me to get there on my own is lots of business in the meantime. :-D Love the pics!

-
Back