Monster Mopar Weekend Pic's

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you Small Block for another great trip to Monster Mopar Weekend.
I had a good time and I must say Bill sure had allot of our members stop by and rest there feet and relaxed and enjoyed some of his great conversation and food =P~
Just a few pictures to start this thread :cheers:

Here is Small Block's rest station and swap meet area :cheers:

Know I understand why they call it swap and meet :-D

Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 001.jpg

Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 002.jpg

Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 003.jpg

Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 004.jpg

Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 005.jpg

Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 006.jpg

Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 008.jpg

Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 009.jpg

Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 010.jpg

RaySandy was kind enough to send me some pictures that I did not take the time to get :cheers:

Thank you Ray :happy10: I seen Blownfish drive by Small Blocks area and I must say it sounds like a monster of a barracuda Thank you for the drive by It sure mad our day, Bill looked at me and said "Ya think it run's Bill sure can keep a smile on and helped put smiles on many folks there

th_P1070008.jpg

th_P1070010.jpg

th_P1070011.jpg

th_P1070012.jpg

th_P1070013.jpg

th_P1070014.jpg

th_P1070016.jpg

I had a great time too. Wish I could have stayed through Sunday, but didn't have plans for the kids and I ran out of $$ anyway. I found some good deals in the swap meet and found shelter with some friends during the short rain storm Saturday.
Sorry I didn't get to meet you Mike, but I met Bill Stone and signed the trailer.

Here is a member "expess" I talked to him early Saturday morning leaving out to MMW and enjoy his day, He will be coming back to fabo to say hello and said it's been awhile sense he has been on the site, Yep I gave him a a FABO and one of Leanna's cards
Here is a video of him leaving out and some pictures I took before he got out to wipe the dew off, I have got to say this is a VERY nice truck he has owned it it's hole life and bought it new Thank you for letting me talk and take pictures Express :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CS7I2AIaxc

Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 015.jpg

Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 016.jpg

Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 018.jpg

Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 019.jpg

Welcome back memike. Thank you for sharing.:cheers:
Thank you homecloned :happy10:
Here is some early morning walks around the parking lot of the hotel =P~
It's always good to get away for a while =P~ But it does feel good to be home

Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 022.jpg

Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 024.jpg

Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 025.jpg

Monster MoPar 09 trip bad 026.jpg

Thanks for the pics Memike! Man,the lil' red express truck is sweet!

Thanks for the pics Memike! Man,the lil' red express truck is sweet!
You are very welcome :cheers:
The fellow and his wife was so nice and he is a fabo member.

Thank you for helping me on the T shirt mix up J :happy10::happy10:

You are very welcome :cheers:
The fellow and his wife was so nice and he is a fabo member.

Thank you for helping me on the T shirt mix up J :happy10::happy10:

Not a problem Memike. Glad to help you get out of a jam.

John

I had a great time too. Wish I could have stayed through Sunday, but didn't have plans for the kids and I ran out of $$ anyway. I found some good deals in the swap meet and found shelter with some friends during the short rain storm Saturday.
Sorry I didn't get to meet you Mike, but I met Bill Stone and signed the trailer.
I am so sorry to have missed you gts, I was looking forward to meeting you 8) I bet you enjoyed Bill :cheers: He is a great man that I am so happy to spend time with :-D
Wait till I tell the story of our nights doing Margareta surveys :toothy10:
Bill sure had the bar tenders going :cheers::toothy10:

Thank you raysandy for this cool picture, I will resize the others you sent me
Very cool mower =P~

P1070020.jpg

Here is a great little A I would have loved to have seen

Thank you Ray :cheers: I will share these pictures for the good members here

P1070010.jpg

P1070011.jpg

A pair of darts for your picture list
For the fellow members here that would like to have them 8)

P1070014.jpg

Looks like fun Mike! That Little Red Truck is truly beautiful. I also see that Fishy68 made it too. :)

Glad you all had fun and I wish I could have been there.

Know that I took the time to re-size :-D
As I gave my word here are the others...

P1070004.jpg

P1070005.jpg

P1070006.jpg

P1070007.jpg

P1070008.jpg

P1070009.jpg

P1070012.jpg

P1070013.jpg

P1070015.jpg

P1070016.jpg

Well I just got home and unloaded a while ago. Finally got to meet memike and I seen a few others and put my john handcock on the trailer. I had a good time other than high gear in my transimission going south on me.

I'm home !!! 4 hours one way and i'm tore down tired and will post more later tomorrow after the funeral of my aunt. Last year during MMW my step father died. This year my aunt. Wonder who will be next year? We had a hell of a good time and there was about 12 or so more names added to the trailer and i made a ton of plugs for this FABO site so we should be seein several new members. If they show up guys make em feel welcome. The most mentioned complaint they all had of other sites was that when they ask a real question they would get hammered for looking stupid. I let em know real quick that it wont be tolerated on this site. So i gave em a real personal invite on over to FABO and i let em know that they would be thanking me. Did i ever mention i'm proud of this whole gang? Great site and very proud to represent FABO every chance i get in a very respectful and positive manner. I'll let ya know what i found latter and as Mike mention. The "3000th post Tequila Party". Still got a smile on my face over that one. Goodnite Dick
Small Block

Glad you made it home safely. It took me about 5 hours total with one pit stop for fuel and food. The purple Daytona is a great road car, but I was still ready to be home, especially having spent the previous night sleeping on the motel floor. My back was shot. I noticed my neighbor down the street pull in about 8:30 this evening from the show with his 67 Coronet 500.

I had a pretty good time this year, got to meet a few of the others and I got to buy quarters for the Dart.

Oh yea! The Fish took first place in it's class! Surprised the h$ll out of me. A twin turbo big block 69 Charger took third. I'm not sure who took second, it was either a Hemi 68 Dart or an altered wheel base 65 Dodge with a fuel injected Hemi, they didn't say what car you had when they handed out the trophies but I remember meeting both owners and I remember the lady who claimed the trophy, I just can't remember what car she was with. That was one nice altered though, I thought for sure it would have done better than me.

Photo1506.jpg

Photo1507.jpg

Photo1504.jpg

Photo1502.jpg

Photo1499.jpg

Photo1500.jpg

Photo1509.jpg

It's the first time since the 80's that I entered a car in the show, It was called Monster Mopar Sunday back then. I've gone almost every year since the first one but I always end up setting up in the swap or just watching the races. I may enter two cars next year, one in non judged so we can have something we can drive without having to carry all our junk from the truck into the show by hand.

I'm home !!! 4 hours one way and i'm tore down tired and will post more later tomorrow after the funeral of my aunt. Last year during MMW my step father died. This year my aunt. Wonder who will be next year? We had a hell of a good time and there was about 12 or so more names added to the trailer and i made a ton of plugs for this FABO site so we should be seein several new members. If they show up guys make em feel welcome. The most mentioned complaint they all had of other sites was that when they ask a real question they would get hammered for looking stupid. I let em know real quick that it wont be tolerated on this site. So i gave em a real personal invite on over to FABO and i let em know that they would be thanking me. Did i ever mention i'm proud of this whole gang? Great site and very proud to represent FABO every chance i get in a very respectful and positive manner. I'll let ya know what i found latter and as Mike mention. The "3000th post Tequila Party". Still got a smile on my face over that one. Goodnite Dick
Small Block
I hope you still have your notes you wrote down on our Tequila Party quest Servea at Hulahans,Olive garden,Applebee's and Joes crab shack :toothy10:

Glad you made it home safely. It took me about 5 hours total with one pit stop for fuel and food. The purple Daytona is a great road car, but I was still ready to be home, especially having spent the previous night sleeping on the motel floor. My back was shot. I noticed my neighbor down the street pull in about 8:30 this evening from the show with his 67 Coronet 500.
I bet your own bed felt good last night gts340:happy10:

I had a pretty good time this year, got to meet a few of the others and I got to buy quarters for the Dart.

Oh yea! The Fish took first place in it's class! Surprised the h$ll out of me. A twin turbo big block 69 Charger took third. I'm not sure who took second, it was either a Hemi 68 Dart or an altered wheel base 65 Dodge with a fuel injected Hemi, they didn't say what car you had when they handed out the trophies but I remember meeting both owners and I remember the lady who claimed the trophy, I just can't remember what car she was with. That was one nice altered though, I thought for sure it would have done better than me.

Photo1506.jpg

Photo1507.jpg

Photo1504.jpg

Photo1502.jpg

Photo1499.jpg

Photo1500.jpg

Photo1509.jpg

It's the first time since the 80's that I entered a car in the show, It was called Monster Mopar Sunday back then. I've gone almost every year since the first one but I always end up setting up in the swap or just watching the races. I may enter two cars next year, one in non judged so we can have something we can drive without having to carry all our junk from the truck into the show by hand.
Congrats on the first place in it's class :cheers: You drove by Bill "Small Block'
And Bill turned and looked at me with a smile and said Do ya think it's fast :-D
What a great Monster of a fish you have =P~ You sould have seen and herd everyone around stop and watch you drive through the swap meet area :-D

Looks like a fun time was had by all. Thanks for sharing, all who could make it, with those who couldn't! Maybe one day, when the Bacaruda's up and running...

-
Back