MOOG Bushings #7103

-
Thanks, just ordered mine. It states USA as country of origin.
yes all those,and my Dart .these are the offset upper A arm bushings

Screenshot_20230223-012724_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230223-012740_Samsung Internet.jpg

Here’s a list of countries Moog parts are made. You can take a pick of 16.

That’s a Whole Lot of Countries​

All in all, we found 16 different countries that Moog manufactured their parts in. That’s a far cry from just being made in the U.S.
E5436A1C-BC71-4096-BFA2-9A532B4F004D.jpeg

Article it came from:
A walk in the trees

Wxcept the K7103 isn't a standard bushing, it's special.. The core sleeve is offset in the outer sleeve allowing the installer to achieve alignment numbers that wouldn't otherwise be possible with stock components...
yeah thats why i said "---standard---"

the general feeling on the thread was about a lack of quality and the mackay parts are good quality

the offset ones are a bit too thin at the narrow end anyway...useful but never gonna last as long

i just used slightly taller tyres and raised the front setting at the torison bars slightly instead

yeah thats why i said "---standard---"

the general feeling on the thread was about a lack of quality and the mackay parts are good quality

the offset ones are a bit too thin at the narrow end anyway...useful but never gonna last as long

i just used slightly taller tyres and raised the front setting at the torison bars slightly instead
The old guy Fred Cox used to do everybody's muscle car alignments anyway he retired but my 66 Satellite was raked pretty good. When I got the car back he had jacked up the front that thing handled like a dream

Moog is made in Spain. 2001 they built a production plant in Barcelona, Spain

Not all of it. They definitely also make stuff in China, India, Taiwan and Canada. And that’s just what I’ve personally seen. And of course they used to make stuff in the US, and may still.

For some reason, the K7103 bushings have always been of pretty good quality and mostly made in North America (that I’ve seen). The LCA bushes went to China and then India, and their quality definitely suffered.

-
Back