-
Status
Not open for further replies.

nt_gearheads

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pair of high back buckets,came out of a 74 Duster,but not sure if original,may out of a later model,if you can identify please let me know..both have hard backs,and hinge covers in decent shape,both need recover,tracks are rusty, one rear mount pad needs repaired, the seats are located in denton tx, can ship in 2 boxes,Found out must be F-Body seats .. make a fair offer, i can take more pics..please email or pm thanks fabo for the ad.

Attachments

• seats.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 879
those were used in 76/77 roadrunner , volare & dodge aspen's some of them had soft backs & some had the plastic backs like the 71/72 models , i sold an identical set to someone who had them recovered with 71/72 style seat covers & they worked with no modifications . ive seen quite a few variations of seats in the f bodies , i think they were just using what they had ....

My dad called last night and he left a message for me. I definatly want the seats, my dad works in denton and we just need to setup a pickup date that can work, we will call throughout the day.:thumbup:

thanks mike for the easy pick up. It help when people like you can help out a "young gun" like me and not charge astronomical prices for anything built before 1980. Thanks again and maybe we can see each other in person at northstar or a local car show some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back