mopar guy needs help with his rebuild

-
thanks Bill, that is exactly what I was trying to do here. I figured some of you guys could help with places I had not dealt with. But if this is the kind of bullshit I have to deal with, it is not worth it to me. There is always one person who has to come out and show his ***. I am not going to play his game.

thanks Bill, that is exactly what I was trying to do here. I figured some of you guys could help with places I had not dealt with. But if this is the kind of bullshit I have to deal with, it is not worth it to me. There is always one person who has to come out and show his ***. I am not going to play his game.

No one knew I was sitting on 68 B-body parts until you posted this so maybe it will help him. If it does then the thread did its job.

I showed my ***?

I asked a simple question and made the mistake of calling you "bud" (like I know you're name) and you copped the attitude with me.

Here's an idea: when I asked if he can buy a magazine, it was a simple, honest, question.

You know the list of names you've been given? A lot of those names are actually magazine advertisers. Some of those names are even vendors here.

And then, when I said I agreed with what you were doing, that's when you came at me with the attitude.

Now, look at who's insulting a guy you've never met with the ideal "I don't know if he can read a magazine..."

Your logic is amazing. First you insult the guy, then you come at me with an attitude over a simple honest question, then you're compiling a list that he'll have to read.

Oh, and then to make things better, here's what you said:

If he cannot find enough parts from this list to rebuild the car, he better not start on it. I will find his ***, buy it and do it myself. My son and I can do it.

That's a helluva an attitude to have when you're supposed to helping the guy! Well, well, well, Mr. Corn Cob is the be all and end all that the guy better not start on it or you will find him and do it yourself.

Don't volunteer to lend the guy a hand and give him support. Nope, the car would be better off with you and your kid. Ego much?

I hope he calls you and I hope you sell all of it and he gets all he may need. I may even get the guys number and go see him.

Robert, You must have read all the posts that was made. I put my name after the first post. why would you call me Bud. You know I do not know a lot of peoples name here. But I can tell you what I do. I have a notebook right by my computer and when I find out a persons name I have communicated with, I write down their screen name and next to it I write down their real name so that the next time I happen to communicate with them, I can use their real name. I just wrote down your name and Okies name today in my pad. and why would you ask a question if he can buy a magazine to me when I told you in the first thread that I have no idea who he is. That is why I said I don't know if he could read or not. give me a break here. Just forget I even posted this. leave it alone. I am not into drama. This is why I do not get on here and do a lot of posting. If I have something to sell, I post it. If I have something I need, I ask for it in the want section. If someone asks me for a pic, I post it. People like you is why that is all I do. I try and help people if I can to give back in return to what has been given to me. But I am not into these kind of games. So PLEASE, just let it alone and forget I asked for help here today. Bill

-
Back