Mopar mechanic needed

-
I might be able to help.. shot me a PM with a phone number and I'll call...

Dave, do you have a factory service manual for your car? Even if you are unable to do repairs yourself, you can at least have some information at your fingertips so you can know it was done right.

Dave, do you have a factory service manual for your car? Even if you are unable to do repairs yourself, you can at least have some information at your fingertips so you can know it was done right.
I do have a factory manual. This project however, is far from original specs. However I know mopars well enough to know if they get done properly. Thanks for the advice though. Appreciate it. Dave

Nice to know I'm not the only bonehead up in the middle of the night Rusty, Lol. Appreciate your response

I do have a factory manual. This project however, is far from original specs. However I know mopars well enough to know if they get done properly. Thanks for the advice though. Appreciate it. Dave
Good. I thought you did from previous posts. I wish you were a bit closer. I'd help you with it myself.

Having trouble sending a PM. Please advise. Thanks, Dave
So you just press on my Avatar? Where you see bugs, Bunny and Yosemite same.. it will bring up a deal where you can start a conversation. I'll Post a screenshot I did of when I did that and you can see where it says start a conversation, click that and we can go from there....

Screenshot_20230917_075425_Chrome.jpg

So you just press on my Avatar? Where you see bugs, Bunny and Yosemite same.. it will bring up a deal where you can start a conversation. I'll Post a screenshot I did of when I did that and you can see where it says start a conversation, click that and we can go from there....

View attachment 1716142885
When I try to send pm Jpar disappears

-
Back