mopar nats at Heath

-

jacksdodges

jacksdodges
Reaction score
picture says it all. And he didn't get a ticket.

Attachments

• burn out.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 137
  • willys 1.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 129
  • crowd 2.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 126
  • crowd 1.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 132
There's just not many places or times you're gonna see that--a cop NOT giving a ticket.

The only ones I saw getting pulled over are locals (most are non Mopar drivers) andf they were really being stupid.

The local police for the most part were ok, the Ohio State Patrol on the other hand, not so much. I asked a officer who was standing off to the side about what the OSP was doing. He said they (OSP) knew about this, but they march to the beat of a different drum.
I did see a Ohio State Trooper pull into a pizza place after a kid was making a burnout box in front of it. He and the kid went inside and came back out with his parents. Not sure how that conversation transpired, but can you get mad at your boy for something like that?

That winged car was a barn find. Like it is. toolmanmike is right about most of the tickets were local non mopar .

I was told it was purchased for $18,000 a few years ago without a drivetrain. He did a lot of work to it and got it back on the road. Very cool car!

sum of you kids must be living under rock or your a lot yuger them me.the frist yr I was out ther I did it in an origanel 64 savoy s/s car with a hemi( it was white Then....Artie

-
Back