MOPAR Newby

-

DUSTY-74

Reaction score
Hello to all, I have recently become the proud owner of a 74 Duster. I believe the beautiful piece of machinery is still completely stock, all the way down to the pimp interior. Anyways, I was wondering if there was a site out there I could use to see what options it came with, and if it were a particular model. Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome aboard I can't answer your question but I'm sure someone else will chime in to point you in the right direction.

Welcome to FABO!

We need pics and the numbers from your Fender Tag to decode it for you.

Later,
Bruce B.

pics and vin numbers, fastest way to tell,,but thers always the build sheets if any left under the back seat?,,my 74 came with three identical build sheets left untouched by mice and weather,hope you have same luck as well.

Welcome welcome, as stated fender tag and vin number should tell the story.

Welcome from Niagara! Can't add anything to what's been mentioned above.

Welcome aboard Dusty! You'll find everything you're looking for -- and a whole lot more -- right here. Make yourself at home.

I found a build sheet but the springs in the seat have tore it into a couple pieces. I don't know what all the numbers on the sheet mean though. I will try n post pics when I can, but probably won't be until the weekend.

Alright, so here it goes...... I had the car about two weeks and was looking at what it would cost to swap a couple things out. Some guy at my wifes work overheard my conversation with her and began asking her questions, once I hung up. Long story short, he wanted to buy it and offered me a grand more than what I had paid for it about two weeks prior. With a baby coming and all I took the money and delivered it the next morning. I appreciate the help, and will beging the search for another...

Alright, so here it goes...... I had the car about two weeks and was looking at what it would cost to swap a couple things out. Some guy at my wifes work overheard my conversation with her and began asking her questions, once I hung up. Long story short, he wanted to buy it and offered me a grand more than what I had paid for it about two weeks prior. With a baby coming and all I took the money and delivered it the next morning. I appreciate the help, and will beging the search for another...

Wow that was fast. I would roll the money into another project.

Well, welcome to FABO anyway! Nice quick turn of your '74. Hope you can find another one in better shape for less money! Should be some rust-free iron in your area. Some great FABO members in the Indio area.

-
Back