Moparbishi

-
There is a widebody at a pick-a-part in Wilmington, CA. Just saw it in the back of the Mopar section! Complete down to the turbocharger. Those seats look complicated. They look like they have power lumbar and adjustable everything, like 8 pieces total. Looks very busy in there, lots of guages and the radio is 3 levels, like a triple DIN. Very late 80's Tokyo looking inside. Would make an awesome V8 car anywhere but CA.

this is great. now you can run the car at the all mopar drags one weekend and the import night the next weekend. only down side i see is that the car might be new enough to have probs with emissions.

if you can find one i think a omni based charger/rampage 2.2 hood scoop would look correct on that car,,, just my 2 cents, kool build, ide like to know how you get that to pass in calif, the only state harder on car guys then penn,,,

if you can find one i think a omni based charger/rampage 2.2 hood scoop would look correct on that car,,, just my 2 cents, kool build, ide like to know how you get that to pass in calif, the only state harder on car guys then penn,,,

like this on? or the cowl hood looking thing
DSC02156.jpg

looking at that omni pic,, there must be a different scoop on the rampage ive seen where guys use the omni scoop turned around too

Rare to find, but the 1st year/JDM hood for the Starion has the scoop on it. A buddy has 3 of these Conquest/Starions and two years ago another friend and I stumbled across one for him. Hard to find, but a really nice look

i know you would like to keep it mopar but that scoop looks way out of place on the car. the cowl goes a lot better with the body lines...

2013-03-15_21-37-25_652_zps6d566b82.jpg

when done right those cars are awesome...:)

carlisle09%20341.jpg

carlisle09%20333.jpg

carlisle09%20334.jpg

carlisle09%20335.jpg

carlisle09%20336.jpg

carlisle09%20337.jpg

carlisle09%20338.jpg

carlisle09%20339.jpg

carlisle09%20340.jpg

Rare to find, but the 1st year/JDM hood for the Starion has the scoop on it. A buddy has 3 of these Conquest/Starions and two years ago another friend and I stumbled across one for him. Hard to find, but a really nice look
i have a mint one, won't work. been offered $800 for it and turned it down :finga: problem is i NEED the room with a scoop or cowl, or trim the hood brace structure AND run no air filter.
Joe i know it looks a lil funny, but it's very different AND MOPAR. we'll see how it turns out...

One way that would pass CA smog is if you put it on propane....maybe pass as an alternate fuel vehicle, no smog? If your bud is in the military and is based here, he can register anything he drove here. Its one DMV law that makes sense here.

Well, after car shows and cruise nights the past few weekends, i finally have her going. this lil 318 sounds great :D i did miss that the timing cover by the water passage has a small pitted section right where it bolts to the block and leaks. i have another one i bought from a member here. i still need to fine tune her but here's a short vid
[ame=http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s263/aiche_photos/Olive/MOV00904_zps32d9599e.mp4]
th_MOV00904_zps32d9599e.jpg
[/ame]

i'm going to put the dual snorkel on the stock hood and see if i really like it, i'll take pics away from the garage so it's in a driving atmosphere instead of sitting around like it has been :D
she wants to GO :burnout:

update:
She is in the paint shop as of last friday. I'm bringing her to Vegas/Mesquite for a club show Sept. 20.......times a ticking

-
Back