Mopars in the Movies? Been done yet?

-
In the original Fantasy Island they had red Volare Wagons with no doors and red and white striped canvas tops.

Smiles everyone, smiles.

Someday I want to build one of those.

You can just make it out behind the silly go cart with Tattoo in it. It has a T-Top in front and the canvas over the back.

10102812afantasy-island-posters.jpg

In Shawshank redemption I get goosebumps everytime the cops fly to the prison. 65 Coronets, Furys and I believe Polaras

In a movie called Life, for one seconed when they are at the gray hound bus station, there is a 67-9 B-cuda thats blue and a green 70 Super Bee.

wow geez gu8ys u call ur selves mopar'ers what about joe dirt-daytona and the 68 hemi rr or 69 conv and the tommy boy road runner. and death proof geez. lol j/k i know ur mopar'ers lol

whats that movie with rowdy roddy piper.... uhhh They Live! Yea there is a 2nd generation Barracuda in that. Rent it and see if you can spot it. Awesome.

I think there is another red barracuda in No Country For Old Men. Its just passing through. Rent it and see if you can spot it. Awesome

68' Barracuda in Highwaymen.

The it re appears in thedemolition derby scene of the New Lovebug Movie

I don't know the name of the movie it was about a black charger with blacked windows the car was suppossed to driven by a demon,do you know of the movie

Hi Dusted 72 & evryone reading this
Dirty Mary,Crazy Larry
Releasd in 1974
Starred Peter Fonda (ex race driver),Susan George (freeloader),Adam Roarke (mechanic) & Vic Morrow (cop)
This movie has 1 of the best Mopar car chases ever filmed,it's based on racing through the orange groves of California.The car was a race built Charger,this movie never shows up on any ones mopar movie list,if you haven't seen it do your self a favour & get a hold of a copy (20th Century Fox)"Enjoy".

How about the old TV show - Mr. Belvedere. I dont know nothing about the show, but the one that stopped me channel changing was when they disassembled a 67 or 68 Barracuda in their apartment. Damn near cried.

Grant

The character Bobby Briggs drives a Black 67-9 Barracuda in Twin Peaks T.V series or movie can't remember though.

the movie "born to run"... was mainly about a mustang but there was a couple apperences by a 70 duster with some kinda homemade scoop hangin out the hood,and also a 64 or 65 plymouth using nitrous...i think,lol.

-
Back