Mopars in the park

-
Would like to go back this year, had a great time last year.
Good show!
Was nice to meet lots of members at Keith's Meet n Greet.

Would like to go back this year, had a great time last year.
Good show!
Was nice to meet lots of members at Keith's Meet n Greet.

Hey Mike, you gonna make it this year? I will be displaying your banner proudly :glasses7:

I need to start a thread about the meet-n-greet for this year, can't wait!!

My car pre-registered in a-body Plymouth, all set to go :thumleft:

Tic Toc tic Toc. The date will be here soon. Looking forward to this show and meeting everyone from here and meeting new people that just love my hood. Lol. Lol.

I will be there with my 72 demon in class 100 A-body Dodge. :burnout:

222403_6239172278_8854_n.jpg

Worth attending. Lots of nice cars, well laid out, SHADE if you need it, great swap meet and well run. I'll be there, hopefully with the R/T this year.

I'd really like to drive my old wreck up to the show. It just depends whether anyone else in my group drives theirs. tmm

Great show! I'll be there again - look forward to it every year. One of these years I'll have the Dart finished and bring it. :tongue7:

It's a long trip but I would like to cruise up in my Dart .It depends on whether any of our group drives their cars up. Hope to see you all there. tmm

Just some refreshments and an extra one for Toolmanmike only if he brings tht Dart

7 days gentleman and ladies. Hope the snow is gone :) and that we have great weather. Looking forward to this show. Just kick back and relax and hang with fellow FABO crew and meet some new people with the love of MOPAR

What's this weather I see. Rain all next weekend. It was looking good. Now turning to garbage.

Shame on you!!!! Never discuss rain before an awesome show, my car won't melt if it gets wet and the show is rain or shine, bring your poncoo and umbrellas but hopefully you won't need them. Last year the weather at the show was the nicest I can remember for the last 20 years.....:glasses7:

I'll be there, but I don't think that my car will make it, I'm guessing it got stage fright because it doesn't wana start at all, very frustrating because I live only a few miles from the grounds. I already got my wrist bands so I'll be there.

We're here Now to clean the car up again Just cleaned it before I left. Unloaded the trailer and on the way to hotel we got hit with RAIN. The car is trashed

-
Back