Mopars in the valley, who's going?

-
Hell yeah, we'll be there. I never miss that show, it's fantastic.
Unfortunately I'll be in my 1990 Power Ram, not the Dart.

George

Never been cannot wait
Going to be first run in my car
Should have been ready this spring

I'll be there! Which car..... Is still in the air.

I'm also going this Saturday, sept. 1st. Taking my Omni though. Weather permitting..... For both dates :)

This will be the first time running my car
A buddy who was going to go with me
Might not be able to go
Anyone interested in pitting near me and
Sharing some experience?
Ran street class a few times years ago
But nothing like this
Thanks

Come to the Valley this weekend and gets some runs in,Hemmings Musclepalooza is going on on Sunday.Saturday is an open test and tune and we will be there all weekend running our cars and we always camp in the field past the fuel island(will have my red 69 Barracuda and my buddies prowler purple 65 GTO)Its gonna be a great time:cheers:
I might haul my 68 GTS up there with a for sale sign also
Doug

Attachments

• 000_3922.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 436
I hope to see that omni there
That must be something to see run mid 11's

I hope to see that omni there
That must be something to see run mid 11's

So far so good. Car is ready, trailer needs a bath (doing it tomorrow) and as long as the weather holds out, I'll be there!....... As long as my new helmet shows up too, I forgot about that :(

So far so good. Car is ready, trailer needs a bath (doing it tomorrow) and as long as the weather holds out, I'll be there!....... As long as my new helmet shows up too, I forgot about that :(

Must be everyone is buying a new helmet
The one ordered is on back order through
Summit

Must be everyone is buying a new helmet
The one ordered is on back order through
Summit

Got to have the updated snell approval stamp. Hopefully it will arrive on time.

Mine was all set to be started up today
Hit the button and nothing
Starter solenoid shot
Had the starter rebuilt this spring
After pulling looks like the shop painted it up and
That's it.
Ordered up a new one this morning
From summit have to wait until next
Week now.

My new helmet arrived today! I'll be there tomorrow.

What time do the gates open for the swap meet and the races?

Gate opens at 8am for the racers.... As far as vendors, I'm not sure. Might want to call them for better info.

I'll be there. Won't have my car. Just had surgury on my shoulder the 5th (3 torn rotator cuffs and fractured arm with new titanium pins installed!!) Can't drive with no power steering(and eating pain killers) :cry: If ya see a big guy walking around with his right arm in a sling stop me and introduce yourself!!!

I grew up with Howie Commander whose track it is. I'd love to be there but I now live too far away

I grew up with Howie Commander whose track it is. I'd love to be there but I now live too far away

Howard is a great guy,want me to pass on a messege as I will see him next weekend during the divisional event?(I am not in it but will be going to cheer on our guys and girls)

-
Back