Mopars up for auction today!

-

cudamark

Reaction score
Check out this auction here in San Diego. Several nice Mopars up for sale to the highest bidder. A '67 Barracuda coupe, '68 Dart GT, and a '65 Coronet. I know the guy who owns them and they have all the nice goodies. They're up for auction this morning so don't miss out if you're looking for one of these. You can't build one for what they're going for.

Bankruptcy &Combined Asset Auction-January 26th 2012-Online

Check out this auction here in San Diego. Several nice Mopars up for sale to the highest bidder. A '67 Barracuda coupe, '68 Dart GT, and a '65 Coronet. I know the guy who owns them and they have all the nice goodies. They're up for auction this morning so don't miss out if you're looking for one of these. You can't build one for what they're going for.

Bankruptcy &Combined Asset Auction-January 26th 2012-Online

Things are worth the money at the moment on that site. Did your friend loose the cars in bankruptcy?

The heavy equipment is also some steals at the moment. Semi trailers are great for storage.

Remember it's bid amount + 10% buyer premium.

Look like decent deals at the moment

Things are worth the money at the moment on that site. Did your friend loose the cars in bankruptcy?

The heavy equipment is also some steals at the moment. Semi trailers are great for storage.
No, He and his wife are just downsizing now that the kids are grown and gone. He had all the Coca Cola and gas pump stuff too. That license plate collection was really cool. I bid on that one myself but didn't get it. It's pretty rare to find an original leather one in good shape. Those early cast plates were neat too.

1965 Dodge Cornet Model 440 $12,500.00 + $1250 Buyer's preminum = $13,750.00

1968 Dodge Dart GT $8,750.00 + $875 Buyer's preminum = $9625.00

1967 Plymouth Barracuda Notchback $13,600.00 +$1360 Buyer's preminum = $14,960.00

The Barracuda notch sold way high.

It is a shame to see anyone loose their possessions but with this economy it happens more and more.

1965 Dodge Cornet Model 440 $12,500.00 + $1250 Buyer's preminum = $13,750.00

1968 Dodge Dart GT $8,750.00 + $875 Buyer's preminum = $9625.00

1967 Plymouth Barracuda Notchback $13,600.00 +$1360 Buyer's preminum = $14,960.00

The Barracuda notch sold way high.
Maybe, but he has almost twice that invested in it (and the others for that matter)

Maybe, but he has almost twice that invested in it (and the others for that matter)

The chances of even getting close to what you have in a collector car that you built is super slim unless it is a rare car. I have learned my lesson there.

Some of the soda pop stuff sold for nothing. I saw a couple of Coca-Cola boxes that did well. The others were really cheap. I didn't watch the gas pumps because they had already sold before I realized there was pages before the one that you posted the link to. What did the pumps range in price?

Buyer's preminum what a load of ****
thet started doing that here small town small auctions

Buyer's preminum what a load of ****
thet started doing that here small town small auctions

A few companies have started doing that here on the estate auctions and their auctions have seriously dropped off. Less buyers even coming and now they are seeing a decline in the auctions they are booking.

-
Back