Mufflers like Dynomax

-
yea super turbos droned a lot on my cars too..

i have AP Exhaust Xlerator mufflers on it now and it drones real bad until about 52mph then its quiet.. i so need to find a set of mufflers that are quiet. 18" case and 24" length overall is what will fit my tti exhaust.
You could add a pair of bullet glasspacks as resonators.
For a more elegant solution, Google helmholtz resonators for exhaust.

You could add a pair of bullet glasspacks as resonators.
For a more elegant solution, Google helmholtz resonators for exhaust.

yea i've seen those before.. i don't want to cut up the exhause and thry to fit them things under there.. my tti exhaust tucke up undert he car great now. i'll fins a muffler for it thats quieter and doesn't drone sooner or later.

very promising! i like it.

i might not be nearly as crisp, lacking the cubes and compression. but i'll make up for it in volume by dumping it at the axle.

yea i've seen those before.. i don't want to cut up the exhause and thry to fit them things under there.. my tti exhaust tucke up undert he car great now. i'll fins a muffler for it thats quieter and doesn't drone sooner or later.
That’s how I feel. I may try some sound deadening mat but I’m not expecting any miracles.

How’s the volume in the car?
It's good, no drone at all. I do also have plenty of sound deadner, and I also coated the bottom side of the car with Lizard Skin before I painted it.
But I also ran the same exhaust setup before I did all that and it was still no problem.

IMG_20170401_134335701.jpg

33945623_10211008273672093_8552519426782527488_n.jpg

Stainless steel Dynomax Ultra Flows are a bit louder than the Super Turbos but they do sound good and will last longer due to better materials and construction. Here's what they sound like with a full 3" system.

That sounds really nice.

-
Back