Musicians, post your stuff...

-
Just started playing bass for a new band. We've got 4 or 5 originals were working on. If we get something decent recorded I'll post it up.

Thanks.. I appreciate that

I have a Line 6 Spider Jam amp, MXR ZW44 Overdrive box, Epiphone Les Paul Zakk Wylde edition (bullseye) guitar and sound nothing like Zakk! lol

I enjoy playing the guitar even though I'm not that good. I can appreciate when someone plays the guitar because I know exactly how hard it is to play.

We have some great musicians here :hello1: Keep this thread going :blob::thumblef:
I enjoyed all the video's and wish I had some of my old band Storm Front but as time goes on my son Creed has taken over my sticks and strings :coffee2:
Know it's just me in the Eagles Nest finding cords I have lost... I am blest to be playing again every Thursday night with some old great's
2 of them played grand old opera with granpa Jones from Hee-Haw.
All I do know is rim shots with a stick and a brush in the other hand keeping the beet enjoying these old folks.
I am waiting on Creed to post in this thread.

me and my old usa made by Kramer Hurricane Bass I have had for well over 20 years and the snare was built by a friend along with the pick gard on my bass I painted with :!::!: I forgot the name of the paint!! It turns 3 deferent colors

Attachments

• Got to to what ya gata 032.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 228
  • Got to to what ya gata 036.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 225
  • Man Cave part 247 day 015.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 225
  • Man Cave part 247 day 012.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 228
  • Man Cave part 247 day 035.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 233
  • vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20047.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 217
  • vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20048%20(Custom)%20(2)%20(Custom).jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 234
  • vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20049%20(Custom)%20(2).jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 228
  • vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20042.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 230
Havent done a video in a while, finally had the itch last week... Some Rockin with Dokken... enjoy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn_F3sXdhkY&feature=share&list=UUu7zHfHssAe5c4wvRM5K-pw"]Dokken-In My Dreams (cover) - YouTube[/ame]

This is me playing some acdc

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bso-pGcrSc&list=HL1353423730&feature=mh_lolz"]For Those - YouTube[/ame]

The only thing of mine that is online is the background music on this web page: http://www.hotshotperformer.com/HotshotStore_Tshirts__mor.html (It should automatically play when you go to it.) The music was for the "How to Spin Toy Guns" instructional DVD on the same page. (Really not trying to pimp my work!) Not our best work but me and my best friend only got the job a little over a day before it needed to be done! We had to use some samples for the instruments we didn't have time to source and compose it on the fly. Turned out OK I guess.

so do any of you know where i can upload my cd. i have the only one we made and would love to share it but last time i posted it on myspace or facebook ex members got pissed even thought i wrote and sung and played base to all the songs. i could put it up for download but i feel its asking to much from everyone.

they do have a myspacepage with a new singer and posted our recording like he was singing it idc at this point i have it copyrighted so i guess i could post the link but youll have to remember the lead singer shone is bull crap we split a long time ago. the myspace has all my recordings on it music industry sucks rofl

Hey speedracer what model is your kramer?
I have a 86 model with humbucker and two single coils I thinks mine is a 600st. It has the rounded body no reverse head stock.
Nice playing did you ever do any live music?

Hey speedracer what model is your kramer?
I have a 86 model with humbucker and two single coils I thinks mine is a 600st. It has the rounded body no reverse head stock.
Nice playing did you ever do any live music?

The purple kramer in my video is a Kramer Beretta. (from 2001-ish) I also have a Kramer Focus 1000 from 1986, that I have redone as my EVH 5150 clone...

Heres my new band. We've been playing for about a month now, once a week. Still need a singer, Maybe trying out a second guitarist next week. These recordings are from a single mic sitting in the corner of the room, into the board and into my laptop via Audacity

www.reverbnation.com/intothecoven

I havent done a video for a while.. figured it was time to do one... Did some Europe.. Always liked that band... enjoy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9Qic-0H_dY&feature=share&list=UUu7zHfHssAe5c4wvRM5K-pw"]Europe-Rock The Night (cover) - YouTube[/ame]

Band just had first practice last Tursday. We were all pretty rusty, but working with some really talented guys!

A few months ago I put some bass covers of Queen songs on youtube.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Jz4viXra0"]Bass Cover-Queen-Fairy Feller's Master Stroke - YouTube[/ame]

-
Back