82mm throttle body
efi.source EFI
2800 converter
727 trans
373 gear
27 inch tall tires drag radials
3300 lbs
shifting at 6000(wants more)

Awesome, man! I watched most of it live and remember seeing you make several passes... Nice car! (it's a white fastback, correct???)

Heads are completely stock. And injectors are at 97% duty rate. I am still real soft on the timing...24* the 87-89 octane pinged the knock sensors pretty good with much more. I have about 11.2-1 comp.

mcat, do you have a build thread anywhere here? What G3 are you running, 5.7 or 6.1? If 5.7, I assume you're running Eagle heads, or Apache? Would love to see/read more about your car...

I want to install a 727 in my 03 hemi Ram and would like to see details on how you set your up. Starter location? Did you use a spacer? How did you handle the TV cable?
Great build.
Thanks,

I want to install a 727 in my 03 hemi Ram and would like to see details on how you set your up. Starter location? Did you use a spacer? How did you handle the TV cable?
Great build.
Thanks,
no spacer. but a hemi/727 specific flex plate is needed. i used a cable driven throttle body so i just modified it to except a kick down cable

no spacer. but a hemi/727 specific flex plate is needed. i used a cable driven throttle body so i just modified it to except a kick down cable

Thanks, I'm using a FBW TB and saw where they connected the TV cable to the 03 remote APPS to have both TB electrical output and mechanical motion. Did you use a special starter and which side of the engine did you mount it?

Thanks,

If you're using a 727, then the starter will be on the Driver's side. I believe you need to use the 5.2/5.9 Magnum starter...

If you're using a 727, then the starter will be on the Driver's side. I believe you need to use the 5.2/5.9 Magnum starter...

Thanks for the information. I was just told that a manual trans starter will work. I haven't researched it yet to determine how the manual starter differs from the auto trans starter.

-
Back