my 20k post, making memories

-
Well Mike, I almost missed this thread. COngratuations on your milestone 20K posts old buddy. It's been quite a ride, hasn't it? And I wouldn't have missed it for anything. Hope you stick around for at lease another 25 or 30K posts. :) :drinkers:

Congrats on the 20 big ones! I'm late to the party so I'll toast you with a double. :drinkers: :drinkers:

It's been great pleasure and honor to know you Mike. You are without a doubt, one of the nicest people that I have never met (but one day hope to meet). Your posts are always a pleasure to read and your positive, upbeat attitude is refreshing. You never talk smack to anybody and that's saying something for an internet forum. I can learn alot from the wise man on the hill. You do make a difference in all our lives.

And thank you for the gifts along the way. From the autographed George Ray t-shirt, the ZWR cd and the bottle of my favourite hooch. It all means alot to me. You're a class act, stand up, no bs kind of guy with a heart of gold. We wouldn't want you any other way. I for one, am very proud to call you my friend.

So once again, here's to you Mike (and Treva too). We love you, brother. :drinkers: :drinkers:

Wylde1.

I sure did needsaresto, I pulled the card out and put it back in and she is up and running :cheers: It's about lunch time for me :-D

another memory picture of my days here at FABO for ya needsaresto :-D

Our Hawaiian member turned me on to this drink last year and I am hooked =P~
ahhh shucks! makin' me blush! Congrats MeMike!!!!

here is the drink he speaks of...

The translation really doesn't jive well. But this is the best I can come up with for you.

Blood in Hawaiian is Koko
Mary in Hawaiian doesn't translate at all. So you could just say Mary.

But thats boring. so I'll help a little and bend the translation to this.

Mary = Mele (Pronounced Mel-lay) Mele means Merry as in (Merry Christmas)

SO to asnwer your question...

Koko Mele = Bloody Mary!

So go have another Koko Mele on me my Makamaka (Friend)

Aloha Mike

ahhh shucks! makin' me blush! Congrats MeMike!!!!

here is the drink he speaks of...

The translation really doesn't jive well. But this is the best I can come up with for you.

Blood in Hawaiian is Koko
Mary in Hawaiian doesn't translate at all. So you could just say Mary.

But thats boring. so I'll help a little and bend the translation to this.

Mary = Mele (Pronounced Mel-lay) Mele means Merry as in (Merry Christmas)

SO to asnwer your question...

Koko Mele = Bloody Mary!

So go have another Koko Mele on me my Makamaka (Friend)

Aloha Mike
Thank you Dfnsmn34 :happy10: I have time for one post tonight before I turn back the covers brother and I see you are still on line :love7:
It is so cool to have a Hawian friend here :happy10::happy10::happy10:
And I keep my wind chimes up in the house to share with my Arkansas friends and my coffee mug's are in my art collection you wife made for me.
That drink has been a must have every time I spend a 6 day vacation on Petit Jean Mt. here in Arkansas and my daughter inlaw think's it's the drink for me because I am so humble and happy to drink it and share it with the family here 8) Thank you for the translation :cheers: brother :cheers:
I am hooked on the mellow buzz it gives me :-D I am a celery eater anyway and it fit me to a T with my Tequila need's 8) You have brought so many great day's to me and I have got to say you and your wife's work has filled my home and my friends are so happy for me to know and share my life with a Hawaiian brother and sister :love7:
Ya do know I am the talk of the town here on the hill. they love the wind chimes and when they ask for that Hawaiian drink I make that you taught me it sure does feel good to say a friend in Hawaii shared this with me :happy10:

Thank you my Hawaiian friend .

what does Makamaka translate to Dfnsmn34 :-D

Very Nice!! i hit 666 the other day!! haha:snakeman:

how did ur induction set up ever come out for the 6?

A very critical issue in making that drink can be seen in the picture. You must use the test kit to analyze the potency of the makings to determine whether or not you've got the Ph level correct before consumption. ALWAYS check the Ph level first and i'm sure Mike will say the same. Happy 20K.
Small Block

A very critical issue in making that drink can be seen in the picture. You must use the test kit to analyze the potency of the makings to determine whether or not you've got the Ph level correct before consumption. ALWAYS check the Ph level first and i'm sure Mike will say the same. Happy 20K.
Small Block
Good morning Bill :cheers: and thank you for all the great days you have given me and my family bud :happy10: You so damned funny :toothy10:, You made me laugh this morning before my first cup
If I typed out everything you have been here for me and all the gift's and smiles you have put on my face and my families faces i would be typing for an hour Bill :-D,

Folk's!! This man has no boundaries of helpfulness and happiness :happy10:
He has opened his door to the wife and I so many times and put new memories in our live's :love7:
He works hard and plays hard, and I only enjoy him because of the top shelf Tequila he keeps in stock at home :-D=D>, and that field of dreams is a big reason to. All BS aside folk's I could spend every weekend with him just doing what he does, cooking or smoking turkey or summer sausage and enjoying a night in HIS town for some good fellowship and food.
He is a saint hiding among men in this world in my book.
Here is a trip that 66aCUDA and Small Block and I made to visit another member here Bill Deman and his 4 door turbo charged Valiant.
Just one of so many places he took me to and let me get involved in :cheers:, We all know how he jumped in and help the folks here get Victoria in my life :happy10::happy10: and my very first trip to Monster Mopar Weekend 2 times know :-D
Like I said I could type all day about Small Block "Bill Stone" and so many great times we have had every sense I met him here :happy10:

I think a drive to his house is in order for this Strong End :happy10:

Bill Dedman trip 004.jpg

Bill Dedman trip 008.jpg

mike%20017.jpg

He sure sounds like it Mike. Like I mention in waggs thread, if you guys ever get his way let me know. I am only a few hours away from him.8)

He sure sounds like it Mike. Like I mention in waggs thread, if you guys ever get his way let me know. I am only a few hours away from him.8)
You know it Noel :cheers: It would be so cool to set and have a few together there at waggin's cool place 8)8) And I would like to see his wagon and enjoy a day there with you, waggin and Bill :cheers:

wagginwlines.JPG

hottubb.JPG

20,000 posts and not a bad word about anybody. That`s what makes this site the leader among Mopar enthusiasts. Congratulations Mike, keep `em coming!

Congrats Mike, Even though it's a little late.
When I first joined I think you only had about 2500 posts. You'll be at 30,000 by fall at this rate.
By the way, I still have plenty of work to do at my camp here in northern Maine when you're ready. :thumblef: Beer, steaks, and grilled Salmon are on me. Tim

camp pictures 020 (Small).jpg

20,000 posts and not a bad word about anybody. That`s what makes this site the leader among Mopar enthusiasts. Congratulations Mike, keep `em coming!
You bet I will Longgone 8), I remember my first pole to do on the best looking A body here back in the day, Your barracuda was and still is my pick :cheers: Thank you for all the great day's you have given me here brother.
It sure has been all my pleasure to be here and share my days with you and all the other great member's here :happy10:

LIFE%20335.jpg

Congrats Mike, Even though it's a little late.
When I first joined I think you only had about 2500 posts. You'll be at 30,000 by fall at this rate.
By the way, I still have plenty of work to do at my camp here in northern Maine when you're ready. :thumblef: Beer, steaks, and grilled Salmon are on me. Tim
Let's get ta cooking =P~ That is a great catch you have there Tim:cheers: When thing's allow me to be gone for a few day's I will take you up on that :happy10: I believe you have invited me there before :happy10: and after a couple day's at your camp I can cross the border to Canada :cheers:. Never to late on this thread bro :cheers:
All I have to pick from here is at O-Charlley's restaurant for a nice backed Salmon on some kind of wood that I love =P~ Thank you again and I had to save that picture of you :happy10:

I havta agree with widle. Mike is awesome!

MEMIKE for pres!!!

We where fishing for halibut and didn't catch a thing. Had a great time with my brother-in-law though. I had one on but he came loose about half way to the boat.
Guess that's why they call it fishing and not catching!
A day fishing and not catching anything is better then a day of not fishing at all brother :cheers: You do know you caught one don't ya :-D
I call it a LDR fish I caught :cheers: = Long distance release :-D

Mike that aint right... Im thousands of miles away starving to death and you wanna put the crappie on there....:)
I know, I ain't right Chuck:-D, If it's any consolation for ya, I don't have any fresh fish in the freezer :-D, wait till you see Tim's Salmon he posted =P~=P~

Well Mike, I almost missed this thread. COngratuations on your milestone 20K posts old buddy. It's been quite a ride, hasn't it? And I wouldn't have missed it for anything. Hope you stick around for at lease another 25 or 30K posts. :) :drinkers:
If the good lord is willing and this computer hold's up you can count on it buddy :happy10: Thank you for all the wisdom you have sent my way Chief :happy10:

Congrats on the 20 big ones! I'm late to the party so I'll toast you with a double. :drinkers: :drinkers:

It's been great pleasure and honor to know you Mike. You are without a doubt, one of the nicest people that I have never met (but one day hope to meet). Your posts are always a pleasure to read and your positive, upbeat attitude is refreshing. You never talk smack to anybody and that's saying something for an internet forum. I can learn alot from the wise man on the hill. You do make a difference in all our lives.

And thank you for the gifts along the way. From the autographed George Ray t-shirt, the ZWR cd and the bottle of my favourite hooch. It all means alot to me. You're a class act, stand up, no bs kind of guy with a heart of gold. We wouldn't want you any other way. I for one, am very proud to call you my friend.

So once again, here's to you Mike (and Treva too). We love you, brother. :drinkers: :drinkers:

Wylde1.
Thank you Wylde1 :love7: You have been a top shelf member your self here and you have made many of my not so good day so much better :cheers: I am blest to be able to call you a friend Wylde1:happy10:
George would be proud that you got one of his last signed T-Shirt's he did for me just a few month before we lost him.
I remember that day and breaking bread with him and his wife :love7:
RIP George Ray, here is some pictures to share of my old great friend that made my day's away from the house racing and having fun while raising my two son's, he would throw MeMikeJr. on his shoulder's while I made my run's.
What a great man.

zGRindexpainting.jpg

DSC04906.jpg

DSCN5352gray.jpg

920 sterday night 015.jpg

920 sterday night 019.jpg

I havta agree with widle. Mike is awesome!

MEMIKE for pres!!!
I think you have to have a diploma for that job needsaresto :happy10:
I better just be me and enjoy life :-D thank you for the nomination :happy10: :-D:-D

I have met these two guy's in Hardy Arkansas and they are a hoot to say the least.
CrowBar is a native brother and as you can see Jason is the young gun with all the mussel, I seen him in an episode where he got hung up on some root's and we almost lost him.
Enjoy Sid, This is one way some folk's do it here in Arkansas
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUmWvbCvr_U"]YouTube- Bare-handed Catfish'n with Cousin Crowbar[/ame]
We taught them well here in Arkansas Sid
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx52x-_kowM&feature=related"]YouTube- Girls Gone Grabblin 2[/ame]

MeMike, I am thrilled to see you w/ 20K posts and feel very honored to be mentioned :-D. I could not even imagine being here without you and your stories and adventures.

Keep up the great work and I look forward to learning more along w/ 'ya :cheers:

Well,I'd vote for ya!
Thank you needsaresto :happy10: I will be the one in jeans and MoPar T shirt
and could be bar footed with a corn cob pipe :-D

MeMike, I am thrilled to see you w/ 20K posts and feel very honored to be mentioned :-D. I could not even imagine being here without you and your stories and adventures.

Keep up the great work and I look forward to learning more along w/ 'ya :cheers:
Thank you sista C :happy10::happy10:
I will never forget the time's you took the time to show me how to use this site and put words between pictures :-D You have been such a cool sister here :happy10:

another old picture from the past :-D

That is Small Block cleaning up a 65 Valiant :-D in the last picture 8)

A A FIRST DAY DEER SEASON 09 011.jpg

A A FIRST DAY DEER SEASON 09 033.jpg

AAA BATTERY 057.jpg

020.JPG

I know its late and you're 100 over already, but my congrats to you for always being there with a kind word, and your family for allowing you to share their great moments.

Grant

I know its late and you're 100 over already, but my congrats to you for always being there with a kind word, and your family for allowing you to share their great moments.

Grant
Never to late :cheers: And thank you for all the great things you have dun here for our members bud :happy10::happy10::happy10:

-
Back