my 20k post, making memories

-
Thanks for spending all of that time with us Mike!
I am sure you have brightened more than a few peoples days with your posting. 8)

Thanks for being here Mike,it means a lot to us all.8)

Something wrong with this thread.

Yep :toothy10: Yall are being to nice to me :toothy10:
I have seen all the post's here thanking me for being here and enjoy my post's :happy10:
I am blest to have so many friends here DRENO, and I don't know how to thank everyone so I think a few old memory picture are needed like Tony posted .

here is one for yall to ponder on DRENO :toothy10:
My first beer run with Victoria

Breackfast 008.jpg

LIFE%201475.jpg

Congrats on your milestone, MeMike.

A day without a post from MeMike, is like a day without sunshine. 8)

It has been quite a ride for you, hasn't it. I've noticed that you are getting much more comfortable with the computer. You've even showed me a thing or two.

Now I just need 19,000 and change to catch up. :toothy10:

Congratulations Mike on your 20,000 milestone. You are a conorstone in the foundation of everything FABO!!!!!! Now lets get 20,000 more!!!!! :toothy10:

Congradulations MeMike,on your 20,000 post.I to have made many friends here on FABO.To me your the FABO mascot(not meant in a bad way)but if your here on FABO and don,t know MeMike,well you must be a brand X,er.LOLKeep posting and smiling up on the hill Mike and I look forward to many more posts from you!:cheers:

P.S Is your BBQ broken?LOL
Thank you pettybludart 8) You have ben a great friend to me and my family on the hill. and to answer your question on the grill :happy10: up and running this past Strong End, I stayed home alone on monday evening and prepped this baby back and a couple potatoes and apple slices for my self =P~
I wipe the apple all over them as they cook very slow up on the top shelf 8)
We did some needed yard work dun Monday morning and creed stayed busy here helping me, They went to my brother in law's and I stayed here and had a small portion, Creed and Treva came home and polished the rest of them off

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 071.jpg

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 068.jpg

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 070.jpg

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 075.jpg

Congratulations!!!
It sure has been fun and fills my day's Oklacarcollecto, Thank you 8)

Excellent! You've come a long way! Keep growing and sharing, and keep this place real!
brick wall, and chains could not keep me away 3404speed, I have learned more in the last 4 years her then I have in my life, Thank you 8)

Good job Brother! I couldn't imagine this place without you. It would be snore city, lol.
I can get a bit silly know and then Joe, But this site keep's me awake and keep's my gray matter working, You have always been here for me brother :cheers:

Congrats Mike on the BIG 20,000:cheers:. You do make this site a better place. It is the folks like you that make this such a great site. I can look at many of your post and get the idea of what I need to do next or how I want to see my /6. And maybe share a little of my own. Your words may not be spelled correctly, nor am I an English teacher:read2:, but we know YOU ARE HELPING ALL OF US. For that I think you for being a part of FABO.
Now enough of the mushy stuff get to work on Victoria so I know what I need to do this weekend:toothy10:
Thank you HemiPar :-D
I will get back to Victoria's upgrades real soon, I needed the tack installed for Sunday's race day at George Rays so I bet that will be my next move on her.
and a complete fluid change and service all my wheel bearings, they feel good but it's good to keep an eye on them 8) for that unexpected trip that may pop up :-D

Congrats Mike! What an accomplishment on 20K posts! It's sure good to have you here on this site!
The same go for you mopardude318, we sure have the best of the best around here :cheers: Thank you 8)

Mike you truely an asset to the site. The help you give to those in need and empathy that you show are great character traits. Your posts and threads were some of the ones that really stood out while I was lurking around here.
Here is to many more my friend.:cheers:

YouTube- Andrew Gold - Thank You For Being A Friend

Thank you brother :cheers: I sure do look forward to seeing your post's here and you friend ship :cheers: We sure have had some great day's together haven't we :cheers: Thank you for the cool song bud :happy10::happy10:

Congratulations Mike! You've made FABO an extra special place to come visit.
Thank you GTX, That goes for you to :cheers: Thank you for all the great help you do for us here :happy10: you have helped make this site strong and enjoying for all of us 8)

Mike, simply put, you are the true essence of FABO. You represent everything good this site can and ever will be. It wouldn't be the same without you.

Here's raising a big glass of chocolate milk in a toast to my Arkansas brother!!! Whatever we're all drinkin' tonight, it'll be in your honor my friend. Keep up the good work.
You are a gift to this site Leanna, You are our top shelf lady that brings many smiles and laughter in our life's here.
Here is to you :cheers: a cup of Joe "coffee" to you this morning sista :happy10::happy10:

Another Milestone Mike! Congrats! :cheers::cheers:
Thank you Tom :happy10::happy10:
You have help make my day here many times with your word's and prayers brother :happy10: and I thank you for them all :-D you keep up the great work you do here :cheers:

Mike congrats on the milestone and keep up your good work hope we can meet one day.........superdart340
That day may come one day superdart340 8), Who knows :happy10: Victoria and I may just have to make a tour to see the folks that has dun so much for me in my life here :clock:

Congrats Mike on 20 thou :cheers::cheers:
Thank you scamp360 :-D I wonder if I can cash the 20 thou in for cash =P~
You keep your post's coming bud :cheers:

Congrats Mike. You should be celebrating with a bottle of that Tokeelya stuff from south of the border. You have been here half as long as me and have 6 times as many posts. I think I get out to much. LOL

Jack

Cheers to a FABO LEGEND!!!

I can totally see the change in your language and writing skills Mike. This site has truly made a difference in so many ways. Helping with Victoria inspired me and Johnny on a recent Duster donation. This site rocks and you are a big part of it. Thanks.
Thank you Dave 8) Your 66 is looking so great I can't wait to see the new top on it =P~. Thank you bud, I have learned allot here and enjoy every day knowing I came come here and find my friends :happy10:

Congrats Mike! You make it a lot of fun around here.
and so do you Burnt :cheers:, You sure have made a bunch of my days here fun and relaxing :happy10: I am so glad you are here with us :cheers: Thank you bro :happy10:

:drinkers:Congrats, memike!
We all are happy that you are here.
You are like the ambassador for this site!
Here's to 20,000 more :drinkers:
:-D:-D:-D, Thank you Dartnut :happy10: You know you have mad many great days here for us to, What does an ambassador do. I know just be me memike :happy10:

Congrats Mike!

You are a true friend and brother.

One day we will meet!

Tony

plate001_Medium_.jpg

plate002_Medium_.jpg
You know it brother, I am looking forward to the day I can stand by that wall in your way to cool shop :happy10:
Victoria and I thank you and wanted you to know we had a great Strong End and wish you could have been there at the track :cheers:

Wow 20,000 posts!!:cheers:
Congratulations!:cheers:
Next Milestone only 5000 posts away. You should be able to hit that one with your both hands tied behind your back.
Know what that means, don't you.
5000 posts keyed with your toes. LOL:toothy10::toothy10:
hahahaha!! lmao :-D:-D
Thank you IfItsGotWheels :happy10: you have been so much fun here :cheers: Keep up the great post's :cheers:

Memike sorry I missed it! Of course after all the cleaning and removing of trojans etc,my modem decides to crash so I missed this,lol...

Fate is a fickle *****.
Never to late bud :cheers:, I am just getting back to this thread to thank you and all the nice folks here, I hope you got all the bug's out :cheers: Thank you, yep!! Fate is a fickle ***** ain't she :-D

Congratulations Mike, you never look down on anybody but everybody looks up to you :cheers:
That sure is a nice thing to say goldfish65, Thank you :happy10: I try and stay positive and learn as I go, my grandmother and uncles must have dun something right. Thank you brother :happy10:

Congrats Mike. You should be celebrating with a bottle of that Tokeelya stuff from south of the border. You have been here half as long as me and have 6 times as many posts. I think I get out to much. LOL

Jack
You and all my Canadian friends here have given me more knowledge and help then you could imagine Jack, Thank you for all your knowledge and sharing what you do here :happy10: You have allot on your plate compared to me, I don't get out much, But when I do I get all I can :happy10:
Keep up the good work with the folks there eh!! :read2:
My best wishes to you and your wife :happy10:

Glad I was here to be able to see this milestone!

Here's to you, brother!
I am sooo glad you have been here Robert :happy10: You have been a joy and put many smiles on my face brother, Thank you :cheers:

Mike....I am honored to have got the chance to become friends with you since I became a member of fabo.

I remember when I first came to the site ...It seemed liek every post I clicked on you had commented on and I thought to myself....."what a post *****" and I am proud to say I still feel the same HAHAHAHAHAHA:toothy10: Im just messing with ya buddy:cheers:

But honestly....I consider you one of my greatest fabo friends and i will NEVER forget that you gave me the gift of music and introduced me to the rockin sounds of ZWR....I have an easier time remembering moments in time by associating those moments with music I was listening to at the time and I have listened to alot of ZWR so I would like to thank you for helping me hold onto moments in time!

You truley are a heck of a guy and I can't believe you made it to 20,000 post.......its a shame.....did you get the memo? ......Joey put a 20,000 post limit out before a fabo member has to be retired to the field and have some lead put in there diet LOL :toothy10:

Keep on posting brotha ....hope to see you make it to 100,000 posts and beyond!

from me and all your fabo friends and family....we love ya and were glad to have ya!

Wow, You know me all so well :-D
You sure have been a hoot for me and other folks here at this great site DusterDude72
I sure am blest with so many folks here :love7:

I better clock in and start *****'in :-D:-D lmao at your post and it make's my day's here so much fun Dude :cheers: thank you for the very kind word's brother :cheers::happy10::happy10:

A giant Congrats' to you Mike. You are a true Icon of this site. I hope to meet you in person someday. Toolmanmike
That day could come Mike :cheers: You have made me feel at home here my friend 8) for many years, Thank you bro 8):happy10:

You da man, Mike!!!
:-D:-D Just me memike learning and enjoying my friends from all around the world here at FABO bpwordman :happy10:Thank you

Thanks for spending all of that time with us Mike!
I am sure you have brightened more than a few peoples days with your posting. 8)
Boy I hope so, My fingers are on fire :-D
Thank you for being here 340 Dart :cheers:, you have made my day's here many time's :happy10: Thank you :happy10:

, Yep!! I let it set to long DRENO 8), I have been enjoying life and friends and got side tracked :happy10:
I would like to thank you for being here with us DRENO :happy10: You sure have helped make this site so much fun and you keep me on my toe's :cheers:
With you post's and input here :cheers: Thank you brother :happy10::happy10:

Congrats Mike, I'm only at 1000 + posts so I can appreciate the great contributions you have made here. I have enjoyed your honesty and down to earth comments. You are a great ambassador for FABO.

Congrats, memike!

Only 5000 to go for the next big one ...... beers on me if you are at the midwest mopars this weekend.

Congrats Mike, I'm only at 1000 + posts so I can appreciate the great contributions you have made here. I have enjoyed your honesty and down to earth comments. You are a great ambassador for FABO.
Thank you my Canadian friend :happy10:, It's folks like you that keep me coming back. I have learned so much about Canada here and one day I hope to make a trip across the border to enjoy some of god's country
Thank you for the very kind words 65Vart :happy10:

Congrats, memike!

Only 5000 to go for the next big one ...... beers on me if you are at the midwest mopars this weekend.
Thank you lionheart :happy10:
I sure wish I could be there =P~ Have a cold one for me and get back here and share some picture's =P~ Yall sure know how to make an Arkansas man feel welcome :happy10::happy10:

I see your camera batteries are OK! Thanks,cuz now Im hungry for BBQ Mike and it's all your fault,lol!

I see your camera batteries are OK! Thanks,cuz now Im hungry for BBQ Mike and it's all your fault,lol!
I sure did needsaresto, I pulled the card out and put it back in and she is up and running :cheers: It's about lunch time for me :-D

another memory picture of my days here at FABO for ya needsaresto :-D

Our Hawaiian member turned me on to this drink last year and I am hooked =P~

7121958 002.jpg

7121958 004.jpg

7121958 006.jpg

OK you just knew I was gonna ask. What is the drink and what goes in it?

Any nitromethane in there?

Gee Mike I go away fishing for a few days and you not only hit 20,000 but now your 76 past that! Don't listen to anyone calling you a post *****. Heck your the whole darn cat house!
Keep at it, your one of the good ones!

OK you just knew I was gonna ask. What is the drink and what goes in it?

Any nitromethane in there?
:-D:-D, No nitromethane :-D a splash of everything you see on the table with 2 shot's of Tequila and a celery stick

Gee Mike I go away fishing for a few days and you not only hit 20,000 but now your 76 past that! Don't listen to anyone calling you a post *****. Heck your the whole darn cat house!
Keep at it, your one of the good ones!
Thank you brother :-D
Did you have a good fishing trip ? I need to get my jig pole out and get my freezer filled back up :happy10:

bbbb4 085.jpg

We where fishing for halibut and didn't catch a thing. Had a great time with my brother-in-law though. I had one on but he came loose about half way to the boat.
Guess that's why they call it fishing and not catching!

-
Back