My 71 scamp!

-
sorry about that i moved them to a different folder and i guess that deleted them...here they are
IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg
IMG_0082.jpg

I to am in the same situation as you are. My dad brought me home a 75 scamp on my 20th bday the other week because i told him i needed to have an a body mopar. But yours is in better shape than mine. I need front pans and 2 rear quarters and i should be cought up to you. I have been to busy with purchasing my 360 and 4 speed for the car instead of the body work. Please keep me updated though i havent seen to many scamps on here.

UPDATE! shes in the bodyshop right now...they sprayed another coat of primer on her (I think epoxy) and have been blocking it with guidecoat in the final stages of prep for paint, and she is looking good! My dad took these pics for me as its at his work, but its definately getting me excited....hopefully i will see some colour soon!
DSC004031.jpg

DSC004041.jpg

DSC004051.jpg

Looks good . Scamps are the coolest, best of both worlds you might say.Did you leave the rear trunk on when you cut the tubs?

PinksAllOut378 (2).jpg

yes trunk lid was on when i did the tubs...the only reason the trunk was off is because i brought them the trunk before i brought the car so they could get a head start on the work...I know what you mean when you say scamps are the best of both worlds lol duster front and dart back- theyre so unique and i love it! your scamp looks pretty nice in those pics- got any more? and whats its best time?

Thanks I was thinking of doing the mini tub I just have to get the balls to cut her. The orange peeler runs in the low 11s.

scamp 001.jpg

i guess i can understand your hesitation to cut her up, but man tubbed cars are sweeet! What size tire you have under there right now? 11's must be a blast in her! I hope to have my scamp that fast one day, for now just worried about actually getting her on the road

275 60 15 on now .I will cut her one day but right now she hooks good with what I got .

and shes getting color! check out the pics...shes almost done and i couldnt be happier!
DCP040951.jpg

DCP040881.jpg

DCP040891.jpg

DCP040941.jpg

DCP040901.jpg

Lookin' real sharp, flashy color ! You're really givin' your pops some competitions.

Will I see it this summer at Moparfest ? You're making good progress.

All the best!

Lookin' real sharp, flashy color ! You're really givin' your pops some competitions.

Will I see it this summer at Moparfest ? You're making good progress.

All the best!

Giles that comment made me laugh:toothy10: I think I am giving him some competition in the looks department, but hes still got me beat under the hood (one day though one day lol)...I plan to have her on the road by then, and with the 5 sped she's getting, I am looking forward to the long cruise to moparfest...nothing is set in stone, but i would definatly like to her there...are you going to performance world this weekend to promote moparfest? gonna be there on saturday with my dad

I volunteered to help sell tickets for the draw car (Optimist club), but I have to work all weekend. I might do a quick drop in, late Sunday afternoon.

i was just wondering about this project the other day.Finally getting sprayed!Looks good mshred,congrats:cheers:

thanks for all the compliments guys...Its 08 viper snakeskin green pearl, paint code PGS....I think it really pops, and when she's all assembled i think shes going to look awesome....im soo stoked right now about this...cant wait to see the whole thing painted

I volunteered to help sell tickets for the draw car (Optimist club), but I have to work all weekend. I might do a quick drop in, late Sunday afternoon.

thats too bad man...Im definatly going to buy some tickets for that draw car though:toothy10:

It looks good. I have been looking for a flashy green color for the DustDemon. Think I may have found it.

hey burnt, yea the colour is very cool and unique so far on these cars...its definatly a color that will spark question and conversation when parked or at a show...and it really works well with black...I was very skeptical of this colour would look on a muscle car since it is off of the viper and on certain challengers too, but after seeing these im so glad i went with it

Lookin good Matthew!!Ricers are gonna crash when you pass em!They be lookin at the back of the SnakeskinScamp!LOL!!Keep up the great work!

-
Back