My apology to the site & mrtires

-
Glad to see you stayed Tony! I noticed you did go off a bit but hey... NOt like I'm ever a hot head or anything like that!.. LOL I was just telling tobysoldblue what a great bunch of guys and gals are on here and what a help it has been to be able to bounce stuff off of everyone. I haven't had a pretty car since I sold my 70 Cuda in 1994 but..... several of them run and drive and have great potential!!!!

And bliss was restored in the little hamlet of fabo. lol

I like that right there , perfect daredevil.

It looks like a dry and nice week end here in Arkansas.:cheers:

And bliss was restored in the little hamlet of fabo. lol

didn't someone die in Hamlet?:scratch:

This wasn't a death. Just a little spead bump. Which would be a big deal if your car has....Never mind, I'll leave it out. :-D lol

Phil

This wasn't a death. Just a little spead bump. Which would be a big deal if your car has....Never mind, I'll leave it out. :-D lol

Phil

God Dammit Phil you really enjoy stirring the pot don't ya.:-D:-D:-D Actually I've been accused of adding lighter fluid to the odd fire in my day.

Terry

God Dammit Phil you really enjoy stirring the pot don't ya.:-D:-D:-D Actually I've been accused of adding lighter fluid to the odd fire in my day.

Terry

Stiring the pot, and trying to make a joke is different...I think.:read2:

Oh hell no!!!! Don't think that you guys can just kiss and make up like it's that easy. As ruler of the universe I say that we lock you 2 in a cage with some broken glass and dead wombats so you guys can fight to the death!!! The one that lives is forgiven.

This is an Internet Forum.
Sometimes people forget this isn't the real world here,
and also just like in the Real World we say things a little to quick,
and without thinking.

Heck, sometimes I forget the world isn't perfect,
and neither am I.
WAAAH WAAAH ;) Ok enough whining. LOL.....
:clock:

Life is too short, try to have a little fun while your here,
and try to be polite to your fellow humans.

Lee/cavemanmoron

First ----- no one is making me look good or bad, no one is making mrtires look good or bad

2nd ----- i didnt start cussing mr tires out until i read him say "fenderwell headers look discusting" (for the third time) & them clicking onto the fenderwell or underchassis topic and clearly see mr tires write "HEY TONY GTS, post a pic of your engine compartment so we can see how great fenderwell headers look" & then you had a smiley wink. This was clearly a "smart ***" comment.

Third ----- i gave you an innocent middle finger smiley ( the site offers it and you took offense like it was serious) Not only did you give it to me back but you also said my car was a hack job too. that triggered me but what really triggered me was your "Smart ***" comment

4th ---- Why did you have to apologize to keith (66340sedan) in the middle of our argument? You had to apologize to him because you were clearly saying that fenderwell headers look like hack jobs

5th ----- what i said about your car (chrome bumbers, column shift, etc...) were only weak attemps to get you back. IF I REALLY DIDNT LIKE CHROME BUMBERS, COLUMN SHIFT, YOUR AIR CLEANER, TRUCK RIDE HIEGHT, CHRYSLER RALLY RIMS & EVERYTHING ELSE I SAID ABOUT YOUR CAR I WOULDNT HAVE THOE PARTS ON MY OTHER CARS.

For examble, I own 12 cars... 4 are column shift automatic, My mustang has your same air cleaner, My dads dodge demon has rally wheels, my 1969 coronet has a lifted suspension ( the top of wheel lip is 4 inshec over the top of the tires, i did this because i like big cars with big ride heights), And my only car with painted bumbers is the black dodge dart

i vented on a guy last year because i was serious about buying a duster and i thought the asking price was too high .
but i really wanted the car.
i went about it the wrong way and pissed the owner off. i didnt mean to do it.
we just get this way once in a while.
im sure we are all pretty cool guys.
thanks

See... eveything works out in the end. :bootysha:

When I first bought my Demon, I went to a local cruise in. Within minutes a guy I know with a beautiful Duster 340 clone walks up to me and says, "You know if you details the car out, give it a good paint job and put, oh, another $10,000 into it, you MIGHT have a nice car."

Talk about an arrogant S.O.B. I had to just bite my tongue and not say a word otherwise things would have got ugly real quick. :pain10: :boxing: :violent1: That comment was made 8 years ago and it still ticks me off. :angry5::angry5::blob6::angryfir::angryfir::blob6:

If you don't have something nice to say just don't say angthing!!
Just my 2 cents!
Hey Stan how's it going. Did you get a new drive shaft yet? If you need one built there's a guy in Marine city called CCI Camerons Cove Incorperated. He did mine and it's been great. I use to have a trunion joint and he came up with a reverse yoke setup that was just beautiful. That guy knows his stuff. He'll make sure it's built to handle your setup. Jysnflem

i dont know why but fenderwell headers are a touchy subject, i found myself getting pretty hot when someone joked about my car after posting a pic asking for repair ideas, but i've learned from this site for everyone one guy making jokes or rude comments theres another 1000 trying to help in everyway, great job Fabo!

Like 68valiant400 said, I don`t know why there`s an issue with fenderwell headers, if the mods are old there may have been no alternative. Any of us that had big block A-bodies back in the 70`s or 80`s and wanted "higher performance" from our cars had no choice but fenderwell headers. Chassis headers..... unheard of then. When did the first set of bb A-body chassis headers become available for the general public?

We definatly missunderstood each other on what we meant by our posts. I was tryiing to be funny about posting the fenderwell pick. and you were trying to be funny with the finger. and I guess it whent from there. I never understood what got you upset. Honestly. So I am sorry

apology accepted! :toothy10: Everything was just a big missunderstanding & it all happened way too quick

I remember your first comment about my car was that it looked great & i know thats what you trully mean

Phil

im glad that we can all laugh about it now, with the black dart i do drive slow over speed bumps & sometimes it pisses the people behind me off :toothy10:

I just scrolled down to the similar thread area & it looks like this isnt the first apology thread.

its so easy to just runaway but Im glad that i didnt.

mrtires24 im sorry for the disrespect on a public forum.

Im sorry for overeacting & every negative comment that i posted about you isn't true, i just said it cause of the "heat of the moment."

-
Back