My baby got new shoes.

-

zigs

Reaction score
Finally got new wheels and tires. Thanks to this site and this forum inparticular. I've spent along time over back space, width ,height, brand ,style and when its all said and done your still not sure.
I would like to know what you think.
Front... Weld Draglite 15 x 6 4.5 BS with 215-65 R15
Back...Weld Draglite 15 x 10 7.5 BS with 275-60 R15

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 351
  • 006.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 338
Looks great. Nice paint too. Is that a decal or painted? Could you post a closeup pic and where you got it?

Looks great. Nice paint too. Is that a decal or painted? Could you post a closeup pic and where you got it?

Its a Ebay decal beleave it or not. Very good quality I think it was $60.
Local car graphics shop wanted $350 and another $50 to install.
The wheels are from Weld racing and tires are from" Big O " tires,their store brand nice tire. I'll post a close up of the pass rear

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 319
Mine that combo looks great.
Can I have her old shoes? LOL
Martin

nice very nice.what did ya have on before? any pics of that.
Old school. I was really torn between the Draglites and Pro Stars. Why I picked the Draglites is that I was trying to get away from everyone elses look ,i e Cragar , American Racing etc spoke type wheel. Don't get me wrong I like them both but next time your at a car show look around and see how many spoke type wheels there are in different veriations different but the same.

Attachments

• Dart004.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 262
So how much space did the leave between the actual wheel and the actual spring?

I didn't measure but it looks like a good inch maybe more. Tires are 11.5 wide. I think I could have put 12" on. With these no worries plenty of room all around. I can take a good measurement if you want.

-
Back