my *** doesn't look as fat!

-

crackedback

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score

Got the bumper off, vacuumed out a bunch of garbage from behind the bumper. Removed the valance to straighten some bends in it.

Jeezus Ron you're jus' bout as bad off INdoors as I am OUT LOL

Damn and I thought my garage was a shithole....lol just kiddin ....mine aint that bad

Hmmmm;that one looks pretty fat!!!!!

Damn and I thought my garage was a shithole....lol just kiddin ....mine aint that bad

I went from a 3 car to a 2 car garage.... fricken sucks!

It's like a decathalon to get from door inside the house to the garage door, hurdles, long jump. LOL

Your *** wont be fat if you keep running that decathalon.....lol

Mines doesn't have a lot of room either....under the house.
The shed is even worse.

Attachments

• IMGP1887.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 402
Thought I would have lots of room in a 26 x 40 garage. I had to put my Signet hardtop out side for the winter so I could get my 2010 F-150 in. And my black 66 Barracuda is still out at my buddy's house. There are 3 A-Bodies and a 56 F-100 in there with the F150, 2 full 1/4 clips for my green Barracuda, fenders, 2 225 slants, 1 312 Y-block Ford, an engine crane, 2 833 4 speeds and a bunch of other parts. Then there's the parts stash at my print shop! My wife would neuter me if she had any idea how much I have spent on parts!

Nice ***. Needs a little bling to be complete though! lol

Can't see your *** with all the junk in the trunk....:eek:ops:

Kidding & good to see some progress on the Dart 8)

Thanks for making me feel better about only having to do the biathlon to get to my car!

Thought I would have lots of room in a 26 x 40 garage. I had to put my Signet hardtop out side for the winter so I could get my 2010 F-150 in. And my black 66 Barracuda is still out at my buddy's house. There are 3 A-Bodies and a 56 F-100 in there with the F150, 2 full 1/4 clips for my green Barracuda, fenders, 2 225 slants, 1 312 Y-block Ford, an engine crane, 2 833 4 speeds and a bunch of other parts. Then there's the parts stash at my print shop! My wife would neuter me if she had any idea how much I have spent on parts!

I had to reread this. I thought you were listing everything you saw in the picture and I was still trying to find Rob's big *** in there.

Then I realized he was talking about the car......

-
Back