My dragster on Quickjacks

-
Hey Jason, that ratty Duster? It's a 63 stude champ p/u. I ordered mine at the pri show in Indy, this past winter. Wonder if they're on back order? Did you call them? Jason, did Dan get a hold of you about his blown up SB?

........ I ordered mine at the pri show in Indy, this past winter. Wonder if they're on back order? Did you call them? .....

Went back through my email and found a response from Summit I missed!
Ha, maybe it got lost on the way! Tracking say's En route to Chicago, IL2

From Summit....

".............. The order shipped from the manufacturer and is currently in transit to Chicago. The carrier is Estes, tracking number 2109******. The expected delivery date is 6/4.

They will call 24 hours in advance to schedule an appointment for delivery.

We appreciate your business.
Thank you,
-----
Summit Racing Equipment"

No he did not call or email me, Got any more pictures of that pickup? Ratty Duster ah really ... you need to get it running

My Quickjack made it and we're pleased to say it works just fine.

A little small on the rubber blocks but they do the job. I'll be making some pad height extensions from some 2" X 3" tube stock that's laying around.

A couple nuisance quality issues (see pictures) included bolt holes for the pump mounting off location and the repair (as delivered) questionable.
The 3/8"-16 X 1" pump mount bolts were too short for my liking as washers were needed for the oversize "repaired or relocated slots".
NAPA was kind enough to throw two 1-1/4" bolts in with my two quart trans fluid purchase.
The solenoid DIN plug came broken. Screw was probably over torqued when assembled. No big deal.

Attachments

• QuickJack1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 222
  • QuickJack2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 197
  • QuickJack3.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 206
  • QuickJack4.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 209
-
Back