My Father was admitted to ICU with a terminal brain tumor

-
I am very sorry to here this. I lost my dad 30 years ago to same thing, his started in the bones in neck and within 7 months he was gone. He was only 57 and I still miss him every day. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

I am sorry to hear about your Dad, my Mom passed away from the same thing. Cancer is an evil disease, prayers sent.

Prayers sent and like megajoltman my Mom passed away from the same thing. Cancer is an evil disease.

Sorry to hear it looks as if he has given you many good memories. They may leave this Earth but never are they forgotten.

So sorry to read this. I lost my father at 86. He was active and actually working until he was 83. A sudden stroke took him back in 95. And yes the best prayer for him now is to pass peacefully. I lost my Mom at 95 just this March. Her passing was indeed a wonder. She still lived in her own townhome with a full time caregiver. He said he gave her breakfast, they talked a bit and then she just nodded off as though she went to sleep. Hopefully your father will pass quietly knowing he is loved by you and your family.

God Bless and never forget he is with you forever in your memories.

Tom

My father in law passed away February 3, 2011 from a Glioblastoma Brain tumor. His 4 daughters and my mother in law were by his side right when he passed away. He looked at them and said "I'm better now" and he passed away. Yesterday he would've been 56.

Here is a website that may help answer some questions for you. We did a 5K race in May of 2011 as a family to help us deal with our loss. http://www.abta.org/

I pray he is not in any pain and for you to have the strength to get throught this.

So sorry to hear about your Dad, cherish your memories.

Kenny

I have refrained from posting to this because I know nothing I can say can help.My dads 79 and has been battling cancer the last 2 years. So I can truly say I know what you have been going thru. You have my prayers.Wish I had more to offer.

Dad is actually doing better, he is off life support and eating "when fed", He can not speak or move half of his body and he is very slow to respond to anything.
There is no exit to these woods, but I am glad he is doing better.

Tomorrow they move him from ICU to PCU.

Dad is actually doing better, he is off life support and eating "when fed", He can not speak or move half of his body and he is very slow to respond to anything.

Im praying for yall man thats the same as my G paw was he knows your there man .. Tell him you love him alot . Im sorry to hear theres no way outta this ... But remember gods waching over yall .I hope this helps I know not much to help the pain of seeing this happen to your dad . Bless you and your whole famliy If ya need to just talk to some one Pm me I will be happy to talk with you bout any thing u need to

I'm glad to hear this news. I am Continuing to pray For your Dad. And Mine! My dad Has MSA which has put him in a wheel chair. It sucks but it's just a matter of time. I can remember just several years age getting Schooled on the B-Ball Court by dad. and he would run 5 miles at a shot every other day. Hang in there Brother.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Dad just past away, he finally lost his battle with cancer, he is loved and will surely be missed.

Dad just past away, he finally lost his battle with cancer, he is loved and will surely be missed.

Our Condolences prayers for you and all love ones.

Our condolences trapster, from my folks on the hill.
Blest are those that shared there life with him and enjoyed his good days.
He will always be with you and many others in spirit as they rest.

sorry to hear this. I have lost two friends this week to cancer. Praying for all and for a cure to be found soon, Joe

-
Back