My house was robbed on the 4th

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
I am in KY visiting family that I haen't seen in a few years and I got the call on the 4th that our house was broken into. All of our TV's including my new 47 and 32 inch flat screens, Bluray players, flipped matresses and somehow missed my pistol, ransacked the entire house, busted the door frame so bad that the insulation is falling out of the wall. The police did a preliminary sweep and the police and a neighbor nailed and boarded the door shut. I have to cut my family time short so I can take care of this. I am sure glad that someone thought they were intitled to my belongings that I worked extremely hard for. I have insurance but man that $1000 deductable is gonna hurt. We will be going home Sunday morning to do a full inventory to see what else is missing. This really sucks. Sorry to put out my bad vibe just had to tell someone. I hope they didn't take my daughters toys or anything of hers for that matter. What a welcome home gift huh?

Man, that REALLY sucks! It's sickening how people can have the balls to do that as if they are entitled to someone else's property. Probably was some pos drug addict.

thats some scary **** man. i have had nightmares about some punks getting into my garage and screwing up my dart. what ever happened to respect. seems like this next generation is full of these scum of the earth type people.

Here's hoping your child's belongings went untouched. I figure I could deal with my stuff being stolen (pray it doesn't happen), but I'd lose it if someone messed with my kids things... Hope things aren't as bad as you've heard once you get there...

You had better alert your banks, If they got a hold of any blank checks, they may not be done trying to rip you off.

Good luck.

I am sorry to hear of your troubles. I think the worst part is the violation of your privacy,and for me terrible dissapointment in the human race was all I really felt at the time of the theft.We had our snowblower stolen back in Nov,so there was a $500 deductable,and then came the basement flood in Feb,so another $2500 deductable. Sometimes I wonder if insurance is really worth it,but then again the thieves and mother nature seem to keep them in business.

I sincerely hope you or the police catch them,and I really hope you find those thieves before the cops do. Introductions all around to that gun they missed are in order.

Sorry to read this....you serve your country proudly and this $hit has to happen...hope they catch the motherfiretruckers! Hopefully they didnt get much, might be a good idea to not let your daughter see this when you return home, might have a bad effect on her. Your family is in my prayers.

The fourth is bad for this, the noise covers up breaking and entering noises.

Sorry to hear this...

I hope that they catch the a--holes that did this.

What a welcome home...

sorry to hear about your break in I have had it happen to me 2 times. its a sick feeling I now have a security system with cameras and a German Shepherd! what they got and the cost of all the stuff i had to buy set me back about a year on the dart. i hope they catch the guy or guys

That blows,Corey. I have had nice stuff stolen,by supposed friends.Good luck.

That's happened to me a couple times also. Think back to the people who knew you would be gone, or relatives who may not be quite on the up and up. Many times the people who do this are known to you. Only makes sense. They know where you live, what you have, where its at, all your habits, when you will be gone, when you're at work, and neighbors are used to seeing them around.

My sympathies. Wouldn't you just LOVE to catch one those guys in the act!!!

In case you haven't seen it, Dusted 72, there are quite a few of your Brothers and Sisters here that would like to help out a fellow member and veteran with your deductible. As a former Marine, I would , too. Please swallow your pride and allow us to help. Many hands make a big problem small. Please send me or one of us you Paypal account number so we can help you, and especially your family.

-
Back