My Luck

-

437945033_10232171066717144_9055733500698752171_n.jpg

Pearl jam?

Can't be.....i dislike pearl jam but have a whole new respect for you (not that you give a rats ***) if that was your reference.
sure was

somehow when i read that meme, it sounded like "you're real daddy" from that alive song

im not a big fan of pearl jam either, but their tunes are catchy and tend to get stuck in my head from time to time

A little help for a guy who lives where there are no ice rinks....let alone hockey teams? LOL
The joke is that the Toronto Maple Leafs fans are always left crying after the team is eliminated from the playoffs. They have not been able to win the Stanley Cup since 1967, but the fans still believe !
Meanwhile the rest of us hockey fans laugh at their futility.

The joke is that the Toronto Maple Leafs fans are always left crying after the team is eliminated from the playoffs. They have not been able to win the Stanley Cup since 1967, but the fans still believe !
Meanwhile the rest of us hockey fans laugh at their futility.
I kinda get that, but who are the 2 dudes on the pillow? It's bound to be an old photo, because Argyle sweaters went out of style 50 years ago...lol.

I kinda get that, but who are the 2 dudes on the pillow? It's bound to be an old photo, because Argyle sweaters went out of style 50 years ago...lol.
The one on the right is Austen Matthews, the latest in a long line of 'superstars' to play for the team, and the other guy I think is Mitch Marner, another one of their top tier players. The sweater was very stylish in 1967.

The one on the right is Austen Matthews, the latest in a long line of 'superstars' to play for the team, and the other guy I think is Mitch Marner, another one of their top tier players. The sweater was very stylish in 1967.
You're right on both counts but don't give a fiddlers about hockey, football, baseball, basketball etc

-
Back