My Mom died tonight

-
Sorry to hear of your loss.
I lost my mother on December 18, 1982 at 49 years old, 2 weeks before her 50th birthday. She had lupus, and i still miss her a lot.
I was 19 at the time.
Prayers sent.

You certainly have my condolences. I lost mine some time ago, my Dad back in 95 Makes you feel that much older, having them both gone. Recently lost my favorite uncle, a US Marine who had see action on several Pacific Islands in WWII, including Okinawa and Guadalcanal.

Losing your parents is especially painful, you have my sincerest condolences to you and your family.

Alan

Sorry to hear about your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Remember, your Mom will always be with you in your heart.

I send my Condolences on the loss of your Mom. This is a difficult time of the year to lose any family member or friend.

"May all our Hearts and Prayers be with You in Your time of loss."

Sorry to hear about the loss of your mom, thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Our sympathy and prayer to you and yours. My grandma left us shortly before Christmas and grandpa left a year later on Christmas Day. Wife's mother left on Dec.13th also so we know how this hurts.
I've often dreamed of spending Christmas at Disney World but I'm sure nothing on this earth can compare to the joy of Christmas in heaven. Let's believe that all of our loved ones will sing Happy Birthday to Jesus and hope we can join in someday.

Sorry to hear about your mom passing. I lost my mother many years ago. It will take some time. Allow yourself to grieve.

-
Back