My Mom died tonight

-
:cry: My Mom died tonight at 8:15..... don't have much to say right now... :cry::cry:

I'm so sorry to hear of your Mother's loss. I pray she was a Christian woman who also believed in prayer, as I pray you do. Find comfort in our Lord, Jesus Christ. God Bless.

Very sorry to hear about the passing of your Mom.Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your entire family during this difficult time.

My condolences. Prayin for yall.

Very sorry for your loss, my mom passed away when i was only 1 1/2 years old. From a heart condition.

Stay strong..hope you get through this difficult time surrounded by those who love and care for you. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sorry to hear of your sorrows this time of the year when we should be feeling joy for the celebration of the birthday of Jesus Christ our Savior. May your Mother be amongst the Angels in Heaven, and may your sorrows ease as time passes.

Truley sorry to hear of your passing of your Mom. God take her in open arms and bless her and all who loved her. Thinking of you at this Hurtfull time.

Thank you all for being there.... A great group....just my brother and myself now... thank you all again....... sniff.... Dan

Our family sends condolences to you and yours.... Sorry to read you loss your Mother ..

-
Back